News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Official shit on rong thread

Started by rong, April 07, 2022, 03:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Hey you spags, if you want to shit on me, do it here and quit derailing other people's threads. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

altered

Quote from: rong on April 07, 2022, 12:55:06 PM
please choose the response that best conforms to your biases:

1) we all know it's impossible for people to change

2) sorry about that, if you could please provide a list of approved methods of aggression, I'll try to stick to those

3) no, you're the passive aggressive ass, i just try to make jokes but suffer from bad taste

4) this page is important. the opinions of those who post here are important.  only correct opinions will be tolerated.

5) PD doesn't care about your feelings, unless they get hurt by a passive aggressive ass, what a jerk!

IN ORDER, these mean, when you place them into fucking context:
1: There's nothing wrong with making jokes about gay people while the US and UK are gearing up for genocide. Get over it, I'm just being lighthearted while you watch the Machine get ready to bury you in your thousands.
2: I'm just expressing my aggression towards gay people. I am a homophobe. Why can't I be a homophobe?
3: See 1. Also, the gays are oppressing my freeze-peach.
4: Political correctness run amok.
5: See 2 and 4.

rong. With this, you've dug yourself a hole that Elon Musk would say is a bit too deep. It's a shame you aren't as identifiable as Fujikoma or LuciferX, because I would love to just crush your online presence from all conceivable angles. I would make you feel dread to comment on a Youtube video. I have the time, I have the means, I have the energy. Alas, you've covered your online ass -- almost like you know the shit you get up to and what will happen to you for it.

Regardless: you have shat on the dinner table in my presence for the last time, as far as I'm concerned. Now we get to where we run you out of town on a fucking rail. And yeah, you'll leave, or you'll wish you had decided to. Your investment may be zero, but I will ensure every return is disproportionately negative. And if you ever think to yourself that it's not funny, let me assure you that I am, as ever, the great laughing worm in the sky, crowned in fire.

See, funny isn't for you.

Funny is for me.

Flounce now. It's for your own good.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

rong

There, see?  Don't you feel better now?  And you didn't have to shit up somebody else's thread to do it.

altered

You didn't flounce. Well, that's a foolish move on your part. Don't worry, you'll regret it soon.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

rong

How soon?  I like to save my regretting for the weekends.

altered

rong

wh.. why? ? ?  you didn't, didn't hack my email, did you???

altered

I'll take that as a no. Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.

rong

ok, i'll be sure to let you know when i find out

rong

i just got an email from pathetic_loser@gmail.com - that isn't you, is it?

i'm kind of afraid to read it.  can you tell me what's in it?

rong

my youtube channel is blowing up with views - is that you?  did you like the balloon joke?  get it?  it's a magic balloon

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: altered on April 07, 2022, 09:48:12 PM
With this, you've dug yourself a hole that Elon Musk would say is a bit too deep. It's a shame you aren't as identifiable as Fujikoma or LuciferX, because I would love to just crush your online presence from all conceivable angles. I would make you feel dread to comment on a Youtube video. I have the time, I have the means, I have the energy. Alas, you've covered your online ass -- almost like you know the shit you get up to and what will happen to you for it.

If you're already sending him email, I guess you've already completed a trace, but I found the two posts below quite informative.
Far too informative, really.  A few minutes googling got me to a full name, state, city and street address, and phone number (oops).

rong, like...dude?  You left your address in your profile on that bicycling forum.  You haven't posted there since 2019.  You should really scrub that.

Quote from: rong on March 18, 2021, 01:31:02 PM
cool stuff - I'd not heard of oculus medium but I am slowly learning Gravity Sketch and I'm absolutely enthralled with it.  I've used it to make a few worlds in Altspace and I can't get over how well it works.

It does seem the healthcare sector is warming up to VR the fastest.  There's a weekly meetup in Altspace (do I maybe spend too much time in altspace, oh probably . . .) on Thursdays called Health Systems chat.  If you haven't been it may be a good networking opportunity for you.

Here's a couple worlds I've made if you're interested in checking them out:

https://account.altvr.com/worlds/1585892395680006822/spaces/1687287820437159965

https://account.altvr.com/worlds/1585892395680006822/spaces/1671215999967297633

Quote from: rong on February 09, 2022, 11:41:44 AM
this seems like a good place to post my balloon joke.  i hope you like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6h_OHwfSWM
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: rong on April 08, 2022, 12:14:51 AM
my youtube channel is blowing up with views - is that you?  did you like the balloon joke?  get it?  it's a magic balloon
I may be one of those views, although I don't know if looking at something for five seconds before clicking dislike would count as a view.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

I did, yeah. I just wasn't digging hard enough for the first round. His email is going to be canned soup in two days time. And I can't WAIT until the winter, when all the schools in Wisconsin have closing alerts.