News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Official shit on rong thread

Started by rong, April 07, 2022, 03:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on April 08, 2022, 12:58:58 AM
if memory serves, you live in wisconsin, which ain't too far from me.  if you're interested, i'd be happy to settle this over a friendly boxing match - we could sell tickets and donate the proceeds to a nice charity.

Did you seriously just try to internet tough guy?
Molon Lube

altered

I don't want to call it too early, but I mean, the behavior modification seems to work.

Now, I grant you, this was sort of like "they plinked a fleck of paint off of the battlecruiser with a BB gun, prepare the 8 inch guns", but Fraudulence is my middle name and escalation is my specialty.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on April 09, 2022, 03:14:32 AM
I don't want to call it too early, but I mean, the behavior modification seems to work.

Now, I grant you, this was sort of like "they plinked a fleck of paint off of the battlecruiser with a BB gun, prepare the 8 inch guns", but Fraudulence is my middle name and escalation is my specialty.

The response to a dinged-up paint job is a nuclear first strike.

Just saying.
Molon Lube

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

How did this ever work out?

I haven't seen the little shitneck since.
Molon Lube

altered

Same. I just signed him up for so much Christian fundie and pregnancy newsletter spam it would be impossible to block it all, honestly.