News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

a short rant

Started by ArchangelIdiotis, April 08, 2022, 12:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchangelIdiotis

I can't stand it lately,
maybe I just never noticed this before but,
have any of you... ?
every time I stand and piss
some kind of invisible crazy split stream mess happens
and there's always,
when I'm good and done,
little droplets
on my pants.

altered

Oh, psh. The 8 Circuit thread was all fine and good. You aren't to blame for the resident fool of PD finally getting me to pay attention to him.

The other thread, well, that's what happens when QAnon crazies are saying the same shit as you. Not your fault. I won't say it's a simple mistake or that we've all been there, but eh. Don't feel like, bad about it. You admitted you were full of shit, and that's the important part.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.