Principia Discordia > Apple Talk

Introductions VIII: Some bad news for new folks

<< < (5/10) > >>

chaotic neutral observer:

--- Quote from: hooplala on June 16, 2022, 03:21:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 16, 2022, 04:25:38 am ---
--- Quote from: hooplala on June 16, 2022, 03:37:05 am ---helloooo lovelies

I did it. I finally did it. Canada has become just like everywhere else.

--- End quote ---

???

What the fuck did you do to the timeline?

--- End quote ---

I made a boo-boo.

--- End quote ---

Wait, that was you?

ArchangelIdiotis:
I can't prove this part (I can prove everything else), but in Eschillion Key one of the main character's names was Simon Sade before I encountered the name Eddie Saayman, an individual Crowley named as his possible heir. The first two characters in the book are Ben & Eddie, as in been Eddie Saayman. Simon Sade = ed Ssaimon. Eddie Saayman was A.I. to Crowley, so if he reincarnated he'd be Aiwas.

Onto the stuff I can prove:

March 23, 1985 is my birthday. The Spring Equinox, to symbolize the rebirth of the Sun / Son of God. The number 23 of the Illuminati. The year after 1984.

The individual that requested I found the Individuate Church was born on the Ides of March, and was a childhood best friend of mine. Since the Individuates are a Discordian cult, he is the Pope of all world religion (everyone has to be a Discordian). He's the founder of the Individuates, so he's in charge. According to Christians on the End Times, the Antichrist's Pope of All World Religion betrays him with a shot to the head, and he comes back as Satan (he is just Satan's representative until).

I might be the bloodline of Jesus. My mother's maiden name was Bowers, and according to Bloodline of the Holy Grail: the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed by Gardner, (page 151 of the copy I first encountered), Bors is suspected of being Merovingian. Bowers is also descended from the same root bloodline as the Rothschilds, Bauer.

One year and month before I was born on Valentine's Day, Babaji winked before his heart stopped. He was suspected in some circles of being Shiva.

I'm a 37 year old Virginian (born and stayed), and an asexual virgin.

I have long brown hair and a beard, and look superficially like Jesus Christ.

Edit: I am not promoting the opinion that Christianity, nor the Antichrist of Revelation Prophecy, is legitimate to believe in.

Faust:
Its been a long time since we had a cloak wearing, candles at midnight, desperately wanting the Esoteric Order of Dagon to be "Real" poster

chaotic neutral observer:

--- Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 15, 2022, 05:33:03 am ---March 23, 1985 is my birthday. The Spring Equinox, to symbolize the rebirth of the Sun / Son of God.

--- End quote ---
The Spring Equinox in 1985 was on March 20th.  You were three days late.

--- Quote ---The individual that requested I found the Individuate Church was born on the Ides of March, and was a childhood best friend of mine. [...] He's the founder of the Individuates, so he's in charge.

--- End quote ---
He asked you to found it, but then founded it himself?  What a jerk.

--- Quote ---Since the Individuates are a Discordian cult, he is the Pope of all world religion (everyone has to be a Discordian).

--- End quote ---
Actually, the doctrine of everyone being a Pope was rescinded by Pope Autochthonous VI.  He said if everyone was a Pope, that made it a meaningless distinction.  He then went on to decree that no-one is a Pope, which is also meaningless, but saves space on his letterhead.

ArchangelIdiotis:

--- Quote from: Faust on November 15, 2022, 10:03:15 am ---Its been a long time since we had a cloak wearing, candles at midnight, desperately wanting the Esoteric Order of Dagon to be "Real" poster

--- End quote ---

I don't think my "evidence" should be taken too seriously, but consider it better than what some religions promote as proof of the authenticity of their faith.

I'm actually only hoping to convince Theistic Satanists.

--- Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on November 15, 2022, 01:17:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 15, 2022, 05:33:03 am ---March 23, 1985 is my birthday. The Spring Equinox, to symbolize the rebirth of the Sun / Son of God.

--- End quote ---
The Spring Equinox in 1985 was on March 20th.  You were three days late.

--- End quote ---

23 in my synchronicity research symbolizes importance. It seems to crop up around significant "good" and "bad" events. There was no way to stage a more significant, equinox adjacent birthday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version