News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Introductions VIII: Some bad news for new folks

Started by Doktor Howl, April 11, 2022, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Yep. And if Nazi satanists frequented this forum, there would be people with unreadable band logos in their signatures saying slurs at least once a day. I don't think there are any, slurs or no.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

ArchangelIdiotis

Quote from: altered on November 16, 2022, 08:05:10 PM
So, hold on: you're trying to impress Nazis. Is that right?

I don't care about the rest of your weird little scheme, because you aren't special enough to pull off what you claim to want to do anyway.

But.

You're trying to impress Nazis? That's your step one? Please make the truth abundantly clear to me.

I don't think I'll ever post in the Joy of Satan message forums, or go looking for the Nazis. The synchronicities will hopefully make my writing more entertaining to regular folk,

and I'll start by publishing more short stories to gain traction as a writer. I'm getting old, so the plan may fall through, but the idea is to make a name for myself as a weird tales author and impress the Nazi Satanists into schisming if they happen to hear about my writings, and read me.

So far, I've only been published in the Circle Magazine, Word Riot's Stretching Forms section (used to be one of the biggest flash fiction rags on the internet), the Freezine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Black Petals, and Blood Moon Rising Magazine. I haven't made much money and I've only earned a little exposure. It's a start.

altered

So you ARE in fact trying to impress Nazis.

Glad we settled that.

Now. Why did you think you would impress Nazis here? What about us seems like a place Nazis would be flocking to?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

ArchangelIdiotis

If I thought Nazis were here, I wouldn't be confessing to the plot to schism the Nazis.

I confessed in an earlier post i wanted to see how skeptics would react to the antichrist themed coincidences (or synchronicities). To test for what to revise.

I consider most of the regular posters at PD.com not scared off by now by other posters to be skeptics. Or at least, more objective and skeptical than religious fanatical Nazi Satanists.

If I got as a reaction, "You really have a case there. Maybe you're some kind of Antichrist," I'd think, Gosh, surely I can schism the less skeptical Nazi Satanists, then.

Instead, I'm thinking, "It sure would be nice to schism the Nazi Satanists, but maybe I can't. Or at least, the plot needs a little work."

lexi

Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 17, 2022, 06:43:03 AM
If I thought Nazis were here, I wouldn't be confessing to the plot to schism the Nazis.
oh i think nazis are here. they scutter within the walls. occasionally they come out when they feel safe, leaving little turds in their wake. you can see them quite plainly if you take the time to look

why is that my sense? because the fragile nazi egos (bruised by the guerilla ontological campaigns organised within this site over ten years ago) were not mind-fucked non-consensually into embracing "maybe's" into their logic, but instead found comfort by doubling-down in mutually-validating ideologically-ranked communities which non-imaginatively iterated upon the internet-fuckery playbook that had been used upon them unsuccessfully then discarded

they have selectively long memories

I confessed in an earlier post i wanted to see how skeptics would react to the antichrist themed coincidences (or synchronicities). To test for what to revise.

revise the whole plan

it requires you out-thinking your audience

and still would not work even if your abilities matched your arrogance

If I got as a reaction, "You really have a case there. Maybe you're some kind of Antichrist," I'd think, Gosh, surely I can schism the less skeptical Nazi Satanists, then.

Instead, I'm thinking, "It sure would be nice to schism the Nazi Satanists, but maybe I can't. Or at least, the plot needs a little work."

okokok.. let's roleplay this. say you workshop this shit for the next decade and come up with the perfect story. you pick your mark. you wait. you pounce. success!

Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on July 26, 2054, 09:34:26 AM
I finally did it, after only 32 years i created a schism within the mind of a Nazi Satanist

congratulations future you. i'm certainly glad i didn't try creating my own schism back then, to dissuade you from accomplishing your worthy dreams and goals

now what?

like, now there are problems to solve for your new buddy if they speak about schism, which we didn't have to think about when they were going with-the-flow before - like job-security, housing, meaningful relationships which provide for growth and healing, family-estrangement. that last one may be a perk

i don't know how i make peace with folx who hate me for existing as i am - but fucking with them non-consensually didn't work back in '22 - just glad the science finally caught up.

altered

Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 16, 2022, 07:04:25 AMIf Nazi Satanists are reading this, maybe they can discern more from the symbolic nature of events than so-called "skeptics," and know an Antichrist when they see one.

Nope. Try again.

altered

Quote from: lexi on November 17, 2022, 01:14:38 PM
i don't know how i make peace with folx who hate me for existing as i am - but fucking with them non-consensually didn't work back in '22 - just glad the science finally caught up.

I don't make peace with it.

And I'll keep fucking with them until I die of it. It's the principle of the thing, really.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Death is a mercy things like you and I cannot have.

We will continue to march as the plasma of the sun envelops our bones.

chaotic neutral observer

So, the idea is to take a group that's already swimming in bad data, and feed them even more bad data so that they "schism", never mind that it's a group without a central authority, semblance of a well-defined ideology, or even any political relevance, making a "schism" both meaningless and pointless.

It's like trying to part the Dead Sea by pissing in it.

i picked the dead sea instead of the red sea because it's saltier
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

ArchangelIdiotis

>Nope. Try again.

I thought there was a chance they were here, in small numbers. But still wouldn't have done that if I leaned on they were here.

Anyway, the last thing I have to say on the subject, is my apologies for wasting everyone's time.

altered

THAT'S what you apologize for. Not mistaking us for the types of people who might cohabitate with Nazis, no, just wasting our time.

Your priorities are warped, and that's me trying to be nice. There's only worse I can say about you. Q-adjacent conspiracist nonsense, thonk-emoji brained schemes you claim to be to hurt the Nazis you're trying to impress and buddy up to. Amazing.

You aren't going to be my new chewtoy only because ultimately your lack of conviction means it wouldn't be any fun. You wouldn't dig your heels in, screech like a howler monkey or shit all over the floor. You'd give puppy-dog eyes and stand down with a meek "yes Curse, of course Curse". My subs put up more of a fuss -- when they want something I'm offering.

You aren't prepared for the future. I mean, no one is, but you're going to have a particularly hard time of it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 22, 2022, 06:11:04 AM
>Nope. Try again.

I thought there was a chance they were here, in small numbers. But still wouldn't have done that if I leaned on they were here.

Anyway, the last thing I have to say on the subject, is my apologies for wasting everyone's time.

How about you fuck off?
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 22, 2022, 10:32:58 PM
Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 22, 2022, 06:11:04 AM
>Nope. Try again.

How about you fuck off?

Even odds he actually listens to you. He has no backbone, no commitment. He folds at the most token resistance. It's like a spear made out of kleenex.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: lexi on November 17, 2022, 01:14:38 PM
oh i think nazis are here. they scutter within the walls. occasionally they come out when they feel safe, leaving little turds in their wake. you can see them quite plainly if you take the time to look

THEY CLING TO THE BOTTOM OF MY CAR CHASSIS AND TAKE SUSTENANCE FROM THE TAILPIPE.

:jihaad:
Molon Lube