Principia Discordia > Apple Talk

Introductions VIII: Some bad news for new folks

<< < (10/13) > >>

Anna Mae Bollocks:

--- Quote from: altered on November 22, 2022, 06:50:45 pm ---THAT'S what you apologize for. Not mistaking us for the types of people who might cohabitate with Nazis, no, just wasting our time.

Your priorities are warped, and that's me trying to be nice. There's only worse I can say about you. Q-adjacent conspiracist nonsense, thonk-emoji brained schemes you claim to be to hurt the Nazis you're trying to impress and buddy up to. Amazing.

You aren't going to be my new chewtoy only because ultimately your lack of conviction means it wouldn't be any fun. You wouldn't dig your heels in, screech like a howler monkey or shit all over the floor. You'd give puppy-dog eyes and stand down with a meek "yes Curse, of course Curse". My subs put up more of a fuss -- when they want something I'm offering.

You aren't prepared for the future. I mean, no one is, but you're going to have a particularly hard time of it.

--- End quote ---

This. So much better than I could have said it.
But - same thing. Go fuck yourself.

chaotic neutral observer:

--- Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on November 22, 2022, 06:11:04 am ---Anyway, the last thing I have to say on the subject, is my apologies for wasting everyone's time.

--- End quote ---

What particularly annoys me is that 1.) You tried to run an experiment on us, without our knowledge or consent, and especially 2.) It was a really stupid experiment.

Doktor Howl:
It's been a few years since "I WAS RUNNING A SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT AND YOU GUYS DID EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT YOU'D DO."

Junkenstein:
I've been gone that long, I'm basically new again.

Who's left? And if someone could list the current grudges and factions it would speed things up tremendously.

chaotic neutral observer:

--- Quote from: Junkenstein on December 10, 2022, 12:44:32 am ---I've been gone that long, I'm basically new again.

Who's left? And if someone could list the current grudges and factions it would speed things up tremendously.

--- End quote ---
I have a grudge against everyone who left here for Facebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version