Principia Discordia > Apple Talk

Banned on FB again.

<< < (2/5) > >>

EK WAFFLR:
I just got permabanned. IP, all my devices. All blocked.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl:

--- Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 24, 2022, 08:48:26 pm ---I just got permabanned. IP, all my devices. All blocked.  :lulz:

--- End quote ---

What the hell did you do?   :lulz:

EK WAFFLR:
I havenít got the foggiest.

A bunch of people I know from the lifting community got permazucced at the same time without any opportunity to appeal. Guessing thereís some algorthitm  run amuck?

Doktor Howl:

--- Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 25, 2022, 11:59:37 pm ---I havenít got the foggiest.

A bunch of people I know from the lifting community got permazucced at the same time without any opportunity to appeal. Guessing thereís some algorthitm  run amuck?

--- End quote ---

That's fucking weird, but not unheard of.  My 78 year old DAD got banned because some MAGA freak didn't like his views and reported him for everything he posted.

My dad being a radical leftist, the outcome was certain.

Anna Mae Bollocks:

--- Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 26, 2022, 12:41:20 am ---
--- Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 25, 2022, 11:59:37 pm ---I havenít got the foggiest.

--- End quote ---

That's fucking weird, but not unheard of.  My 78 year old DAD got banned because some MAGA freak didn't like his views and reported him for everything he posted.

My dad being a radical leftist, the outcome was certain.

--- End quote ---

Zuck blows goats.  :sad:

I got two days for calling a guy a bitch, something I do all the time. I just forgot to change the spelling to "b1tch."
So I'm using an alt, and I get a popup telling me I can't post in groups. No violation of Community Standards, no chance to appeal, no explanation. I can still comment and react. I just can't post OP stuff.

I think that at this point, all the modding is done by glitchy AI. I doubt actual people are involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version