News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED American gun slobber thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, May 26, 2022, 06:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Starting this off with Ted Cruz shaming himself once again.   :lulz:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ted-cruz-storms-off-after-interviewer-asks-why-do-shootings-only-happen-in-america/ar-AAXLi39?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=e58f31a2a04049b797ae8f153443de41

Quote"It's easy to go to politics," Cruz answered. "I get that's where the media likes to go....The proposals from Democrats and the media inevitably, when some violent psychopath murders people."

Cruz was cut off by Stone, who noted the "violent psychopath" Cruz was referring to was "able to get a weapon so easily...an 18 year old with two AR-15s."

"If you want to stop violent crime, the proposals the Democrat have...none of them would have stopped this," Cruz said.

"Why does this only happen in your country?" Stone fired back. "Why only in America? Why is this American exceptionalism so awful?"

That's when Cruz had enough, walking away from Stone and saying, "I'm sorry you think American exceptionalism is so awful. You know what? You have your political agenda. God love you."

Stone proceeded to follow Cruz and repeatedly state that mass shootings are "just an American problem."

"Why is it that people come from all over the world to America?" Cruz then asked. "Because it's the freest, most prosperous, safest country on earth. Stop being a propagandist."

Cruz then ended the interview once and for all.

Molon Lube

Cain

American exceptionalism is when more children die from gun deaths than any other single cause. And the more children are dead, the more America is exceptional.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 26, 2022, 08:23:23 PM
American exceptionalism is when more children die from gun deaths than any other single cause. And the more children are dead, the more America is exceptional.

Also, if we don't force women to carry a fetus to term, how will there be kids to be shot in gun nut rampages?

We would soon run out of exceptionalism.
Molon Lube

Faust

Is it really bad that when I saw this in the news I was numb to it. Over the years, every time its happened, I've said there is no function or utility for the average person owning a gun other than they are fun. If you are a farmer or have a hunting licence, there's an exception but even then, a slow single shot rifle is plenty at most. Seeing this happen again and again leaves me cold

I'm not against fun, as long as someone can justify it. As a society the US has chosen that, yes this is an acceptable cost for fun, the human sacrifices that come with it are the cost.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

The only reason I want a gun is because there are people who are going to be coming to murder me with their own guns. The groomer rhetoric and the disinfo campaign trying to pin this latest shooting on a trans girl means this is actually a legitimate threat to me, unlike the sick fantasies these fuckers have of catching a minority where they can legally murder them in cold blood.

And the only reason I want a semi-automatic rifle is because that's what they're going to be packing, and if I'm outgunned by these yokels they'll hang my head over the fireplace anyway.

Put another way: the only reason I need the 2nd Amendment shit right now is because of dickbags taking advantage of it to gear up for a genocide campaign. I used to be pro-gun control, but at this point the far right freaks would then be heavily armed and their targets would not be. If gun control had been there from an early stage, I wouldn't be in this fucking position. When the threat passes, I'll be right back to gun control, first to give up mine, maybe keep a deactivated rifle for mechanical engineering fun or something. But right now we're going into a Pride month where I guarantee you people will die en masse. They will be killed by the scores. And the only way I'm surviving is by fucking hiding. Back in the fucking closet, full time.

If it were any other situation, I wouldn't want to even live within access of a gun, because of the risk to my own life it would present. Right now I have a choice of dying without a chance, or at least a dice-throw at taking a handful of assholes to the grave with me.

That's all I got on this subject.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 27, 2022, 09:56:01 PM
The only reason I want a gun is because there are people who are going to be coming to murder me with their own guns. The groomer rhetoric and the disinfo campaign trying to pin this latest shooting on a trans girl means this is actually a legitimate threat to me, unlike the sick fantasies these fuckers have of catching a minority where they can legally murder them in cold blood.

And the only reason I want a semi-automatic rifle is because that's what they're going to be packing, and if I'm outgunned by these yokels they'll hang my head over the fireplace anyway.

Put another way: the only reason I need the 2nd Amendment shit right now is because of dickbags taking advantage of it to gear up for a genocide campaign. I used to be pro-gun control, but at this point the far right freaks would then be heavily armed and their targets would not be. If gun control had been there from an early stage, I wouldn't be in this fucking position. When the threat passes, I'll be right back to gun control, first to give up mine, maybe keep a deactivated rifle for mechanical engineering fun or something. But right now we're going into a Pride month where I guarantee you people will die en masse. They will be killed by the scores. And the only way I'm surviving is by fucking hiding. Back in the fucking closet, full time.

If it were any other situation, I wouldn't want to even live within access of a gun, because of the risk to my own life it would present. Right now I have a choice of dying without a chance, or at least a dice-throw at taking a handful of assholes to the grave with me.

That's all I got on this subject.

I don't worry about you having a gun.  I worry about the ammosexuals having guns.
Molon Lube

altered

Oh yeah, exactly. That's why I want a gun in the first place, is what I was saying.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Cain

How else will you protect your children when 30-50 feral prarie dogs invade your yard?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on June 08, 2022, 07:00:42 PM
How else will you protect your children when 30-50 feral prarie dogs invade your yard?

You can't leave any big chunks or they come back together and reanimate, I guess.