News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

I'm back

Started by Dildo Argentino, September 15, 2022, 06:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Hey, hello, I'd like to give getting along with some of the people here another go, because (how boring) once again I done been changed.
I realize that none of you may be interested in that, but just in case.

Ask me anything. Or tell me anything.

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on September 15, 2022, 06:55:36 AM
Hey, hello, I'd like to give getting along with some of the people here another go,

Which people here, specifically, did you want to get along with?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Dildo Argentino

Been thinking hard about that one. I guess it's mostly Roger. But my overall memory of my interactions is also that I messed it up a lot, got defensive, arrogant and also several times plain stupid. I'm not completely sure how to fix that, but I do want to. I am very much open to suggestions.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on September 28, 2022, 06:55:41 AM
Been thinking hard about that one. I guess it's mostly Roger. But my overall memory of my interactions is also that I messed it up a lot, got defensive, arrogant and also several times plain stupid. I'm not completely sure how to fix that, but I do want to. I am very much open to suggestions.

Roger's dead.  He was dragged into the jungles of Western New Mexico by wild tamarinds and eaten alive.
Molon Lube

Dildo Argentino

I am saddened and aggrieved.

But I am sure that the torch of a man of his stature is now carried by his grateful spiritual heirs, may his wisdom grace the world in aeternis.

Them tamarinds can be a pain.

hooplala

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on September 29, 2022, 05:05:42 AM

But I am sure that the torch of a man of his stature is now carried by his grateful spiritual heirs, may his wisdom grace the world in aeternis.

His corpse has been running a cargo cult in Polynesia, Weekend at Bernie's style.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: hooplala on October 21, 2022, 12:49:18 AM
Quote from: Dildo Argentino on September 29, 2022, 05:05:42 AM

His corpse has been running a cargo cult in Polynesia, Weekend at Bernie's style.

They didn't even have to mummify him.  The prick was already desiccated.
Molon Lube