News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 30, 2010, 07:53:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 07:50:02 PM
Quote from: Vladimir Poopin on April 30, 2010, 07:47:12 PM
...rock a rhyme?

No, that's too tricky.

I'll just make a sucka bounce.

I've only heard that it's tricky to rock a rhyme on time.

That's right: on time.  It's tricky.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Shibboleet The Annihilator on April 22, 2010, 02:58:13 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 22, 2010, 02:22:37 AM
I hadn't been paying much attention to the whole mess.  The only criticism I have of TTM as a mod is making this thread a sticky, thus pushing the drama more in the faces of those of us who ere ignoring it.

Considering you're not the first to complain about it, I'm unstickying the thread. I think it has the attention of a sufficient amount of people affected by the problem and has gauged the mood of the forum. If it continues to be a hot topic it will stay towards the top, if not it will die and if we're all lucky this drama will die with it.

As far as the PMing goes, I assumed Nigel was full of shit and just trying to troll. In light of the fact that this is an actual feature of the forum (last time ignoring was discussed it was deemed not technically possible), I will never PM anyone who tells me I am on their ignore list unless there is a mod-related reason to do so.

That said, Nigel continued to PM me when I told her
1) That it was water under the bridge as far as I was concerned
2) To fuck off
3) To let it go
...and she continually PMed me with the obvious intent of continuing to cause trouble, but that's what she does: She's a bully and a drama whore (among other things).

I called her on it the first time she tried stirring shit with me and it shut her up for a while but then she tried again and I decided that I should play along. This is where it has led.

As far as renaming thread titles, the only renaming that was done was when I split Nigel's trolling out of a thread and left the first post in the thread as hers so that she could rename it (and she did) and did not leave any sort of insulting of inflammatory title.

Nigel has repeatedly shown that she's a shit-stirring bully and a drama-whore. I've repeatedly offered to resolve this publically and privately and Nigel is obviously more concerned with stirring more shit.

People have voted and they've said that
1) They don't care
2) They want it contained to a single thread

So, Nigel, if you're intent on dragging this hysteria out to its end I'm more than happy to engage you in a debate on how much of a crazy bitch you are and how you thrive on abusing other posters and causing drama by trolling your home forum, but I and everyone else here would appreciate it if you contained your bat-shit insane bitchfits to a single thread.

I don't think you can for any sustained period of time and I'm confident that if you do have a proper argument with me you will lose, badly.

Look at this whole thread. Most of it is you arguing with anyone who will listen. This alone is proof that all you really want is drama and you'll do pretty much anything to get it.

Any time I have asked you to show how I was a misogynist, a sociopath or any of the other ridiculous ad-hominem attacks you've feebly flung at me, you have completely failed to come up with any sort of actual answer.

The ball is in your court you fucking lunatic, just keep in mind that most of what you are probably going to say is just going to make you look like an even crazier bitch.

All that said, if you want to attempt to have an argument with me, we should restrict it to this thread. People are already sick of this shit. People are sick of your shit.

+1
Molon Lube