News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

So I'm back on Pd and banned from FB and my husband is dying...

Started by Suu, August 30, 2022, 03:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, it's been pretty fucking rock n roll since 2009.  Like really rock n roll, and the universe doesn't care if you're getting a little too tired to PUSH THE TEMPO.

Everything is Tucson, it's so damn hot I can't stand it.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 31, 2022, 01:02:33 AM
What did you get your ban for?

Some random guy said that if his parents could save $50k for him to go to college for his precious pre-med degree 30 years ago, than our parents today should have done the same and told us about the dangers of student debt. Basically, he vomited privilege so I offered him a guillotine.

Zucc doesn't like the guillotine.

Honestly, how I haven't been permabanned at this point is beyond me.

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 31, 2022, 01:53:02 AM
Also, it's been pretty fucking rock n roll since 2009.  Like really rock n roll, and the universe doesn't care if you're getting a little too tired to PUSH THE TEMPO.

Everything is Tucson, it's so damn hot I can't stand it.

YES BUT CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on August 31, 2022, 02:03:14 AM

Some random guy said that if his parents could save $50k for him to go to college for his precious pre-med degree 30 years ago, than our parents today should have done the same and told us about the dangers of student debt. Basically, he vomited privilege so I offered him a guillotine.

WORTH IT.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 31, 2022, 03:17:21 AM

WORTH IT.

Right? Like I was like, "Yeah I'll own that 30 day ban. And still bring that fucking the guillotine for basically just going 'Just stop being poor, duh.'"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on August 31, 2022, 05:34:29 PM

WORTH IT.

Right? Like I was like, "Yeah I'll own that 30 day ban. And still bring that fucking the guillotine for basically just going 'Just stop being poor, duh.'"

That's what you get for talking to Milo Yopolopolus clones.  They are for laughing at, not talking to.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 01, 2022, 12:47:03 AM

WORTH IT.

That's what you get for talking to Milo Yopolopolus clones.  They are for laughing at, not talking to.

Venus di Milo Yolo "I swear I'm cured of the gay" popdadopolis?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2022, 12:51:49 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 01, 2022, 12:47:03 AM

WORTH IT.

Venus di Milo Yolo "I swear I'm cured of the gay" popdadopolis?

That's the one.

In 4 short months he went from wearing a "stop being poor" shirt to moving back in with his folks and crying all over everything.
Molon Lube

Cain

And demoting his husband to a personal assistant and working for Majorie Taylor Greene.

On the plus side, he's still banned from Twitter for forever  :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Cain on September 01, 2022, 01:26:34 PM
And demoting his husband to a personal assistant and working for Majorie Taylor Greene.

It's like actions have consequences or something.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 01, 2022, 01:26:34 PM

Watching him bawl about that was the high point of that year.
Molon Lube