News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Holy hell!

Started by Penumbral, October 11, 2022, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

I was joining some discords and thought, 'hell I'll see if PD has one,' so I came here to fine out. Damn dude, I remembered my login somehow.

You guys were really cool to me when I was a teenager, and I had some stupid shit to say. It's been 19 years. It's been longer since I joined this forum then my age when I joined this forum. Anyway, seriously want to thank all you from back in the day. I still remember a lot of lessons I learned here, and they have not treated me well.

Down to chat if anyone wants to catch up. I'll read some of the stuff around, but I see some of the top-level posts are the same as I remember.   

Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help. If you don't totes cool.

:regret:

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Penumbral on October 11, 2022, 03:47:40 PM
Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help.
Your job is setting up discord servers?  There are people who pay for that?  Weird.

Anyway, P.D. already has a discord server, but it's by invitation only.  They wouldn't let me join, said I was too "pseudo-ontological".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 11, 2022, 11:28:30 PM
Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help.
Your job is setting up discord servers?  There are people who pay for that?  Weird.

Anyway, P.D. already has a discord server, but it's by invitation only.  They wouldn't let me join, said I was too "pseudo-ontological".

Too Canadian.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I was joining some discords and thought, 'hell I'll see if PD has one,' so I came here to fine out. Damn dude, I remembered my login somehow.

You guys were really cool to me when I was a teenager, and I had some stupid shit to say. It's been 19 years. It's been longer since I joined this forum then my age when I joined this forum. Anyway, seriously want to thank all you from back in the day. I still remember a lot of lessons I learned here, and they have not treated me well.

Down to chat if anyone wants to catch up. I'll read some of the stuff around, but I see some of the top-level posts are the same as I remember.   

Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help. If you don't totes cool.

It's good to see you again.
Molon Lube

Penumbral

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:22 AM

It's good to see you again.

Nice to be seen.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:07 AM

Too Canadian.
:sad:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Penumbral

I also manage them and the community.

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:07 AM

Too Canadian.

Is there such a thing anymore?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman