News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

How to Survive Camping

Started by Suu, October 20, 2022, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

This is a series of creepyposts on Reddit that's a few years old, but it's pretty much what it's like camping in Rhode Island over the summer or just Tucson on a Tuesday. The bottom of the post links to the next one. 100% worth the read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/clp5h4/how_to_survive_camping/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

chaotic neutral observer

Thanks for posting that, it's a good read.

Quote from: Kate, Campground Manager
This is why I liked the old sheriff. He took care of things. While I relied on rituals and appeasements, he believed in assault rifles and gasoline. And sure, gunfire isn't going to kill everything - or most things, if we're being honest - but nothing, human or otherwise, likes being shot. It'd knock a lot of things down and after that, well, that's what the gasoline is for.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Suu

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 23, 2022, 05:09:22 PM
Thanks for posting that, it's a good read.

Quote from: Kate, Campground Manager
This is why I liked the old sheriff. He took care of things. While I relied on rituals and appeasements, he believed in assault rifles and gasoline. And sure, gunfire isn't going to kill everything - or most things, if we're being honest - but nothing, human or otherwise, likes being shot. It'd knock a lot of things down and after that, well, that's what the gasoline is for.

I'm 90% sure Kate is related to Dok Howl with her penchant for storytelling.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."