News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

WHO DARES DISTURB MY ANCIENT SLEEP?

Started by The Mgt, October 22, 2022, 04:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mgt

Quote from: The Mgt on November 24, 2022, 05:55:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 22, 2022, 12:10:12 AM
Quote from: The Mgt on November 20, 2022, 01:21:22 AM
I don't like my prophecy. I gather it's not the kind of thing one asks for a do-over of, and that's fine, but I would appreciate some clarification.

How, exactly, are you defining being at the peak of one's profession?

Um.

Successfully being a chef on a cockleshell in the North Atlantic.  The ocean is not safe.  Cooking is definitely not safe.  You managed to do both.

I find that greatly relieving. My only concern is that I am NO LONGER at the peak of my profession.

I fear I may have spoken too soon.

Whatever the "it" is that was prophesied may be imminent. I should take a moment to apologize to literally everyone, but I won't.

Alfred Little Moon Cx3

who do I talk to about getting a cocktail around here

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Mgt on March 28, 2023, 03:30:29 AM
I should take a moment to apologize to literally everyone, but I won't.

I haven't the foggiest idea what we're talking about, but I consider it bad form to apologize for anything you've done intentionally.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on March 29, 2023, 02:00:46 AM
Quote from: The Mgt on March 28, 2023, 03:30:29 AM
I should take a moment to apologize to literally everyone, but I won't.

I haven't the foggiest idea what we're talking about, but I consider it bad form to apologize for anything you've done intentionally.

When The Mgt apologizes, The Mgt is saying he's gonna do it again.
Molon Lube