News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Elon Musk to Purchase Niche Fetish Site PrincipiaDiscordia.com for Record $16

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 20, 2022, 05:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

you cant fire people by email inEeurope with no notice
To fire someone from a permanent position  you must have 2 written warnings on record, and then dismissal can happen or you go to the Labour court with notice of collective redundancies (which stops a company hiring back, if you make people redundant and then expand you must offer the original people their jobs back), this step was skipped.

This resulted in people being fired by email (grey area legally), and un-fired (again by Email), giving a nice impressing of calming stability. So the most talented are looking for jobs immediately, which means what he will be left with are the people who couldn't jump ship in time.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Faust on November 20, 2022, 10:50:27 PM
It wasn't about the money. I said I didn't think much of him, once, in passing here. Well a manhole cover slid open and out he popped looking heartbroken. He's been showing up at my home begging me to hang out, look at his jacket etc.
It's become a neusance, I agreed to sell him the site on the condition he stops begging me to like him

He seems to have a humiliation kink.

https://twitter.com/TitusNation/status/1594331518402428933
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

altered

Quote from: Faust on November 21, 2022, 12:31:01 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2022, 12:47:33 AM
You should have at least held out to where he turned up to your house with his own sink.

This is the equivalent  of gamer culture where they get a cowboy hat, pipe or other prop to carry around with them, desperate for someone to ask about it

Is this actually a thing? I assumed people carrying/wearing odd things were just doing it for the vibes, like I do.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

I'm pretty sure it actually comes originally from PUA circles (though given the PUA/manosphere/toxic gamer culture overlap that's not saying much). Some of the older guides definitely talk about having a "prop" to initiate conversations with people.

Faust

There's a difference between being a magnet for strage, for it to emminate from you
and the other for you to otherwise be so desperate to be seen to be strange by use of a single prop.
He was DYING for someone to ask him about the sink
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2022, 10:58:35 PM
I'm pretty sure it actually comes originally from PUA circles (though given the PUA/manosphere/toxic gamer culture overlap that's not saying much). Some of the older guides definitely talk about having a "prop" to initiate conversations with people.

Hooray. Well, I wish them luck with that. I only get drunk freaks asking about my shit, and the one and only time that happened I briefly inhabited "horror movie antagonist" while buying cigarettes, as the two drunks convinced themselves that I was a dead person. (Still one of my proudest moments.)
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

That is admittedly bragworthy. But yeah, regardless of origin it does seem like the kinda dumb thing Musk would be into, or pretend to be into to impress The Cool Kids (why he thinks Nazis are cool kids is also a discussion worth having)

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on November 23, 2022, 02:28:36 PM
That is admittedly bragworthy. But yeah, regardless of origin it does seem like the kinda dumb thing Musk would be into, or pretend to be into to impress The Cool Kids (why he thinks Nazis are cool kids is also a discussion worth having)

"Rich white boy raised in the Apartheid era" might have a lot to do with that.

Cain

Oh, for sure. But someone should push him into a locker and beat him up for his lunch money.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I want somebody to shove his head in a toilet and put it on TikTok.

Junkenstein

It's 2028. Twitter is the go to platform for incels worldwide. Full length hentai body pillow sales spike beyond capacity. Trumps cyogenically preserved head is both the new logo and server farm after janky Jonny Mnemnoic shennagins become possible. Every 6 months or so, a wicker man style ceremony has become needed to add brains to the jar for additional RAM. Somehow, this dilutes the original intelligence so it no can do little more than blink out the semaphore for "HATE-JEWS". This is considered a feature, not a bug.

Around 2042, the ceremonies are multi participant, highly eleborate and the brain mass is capabale of subsuming whole busses of fuckers at a time. Thanks to the great trench project it's largely confined to Asia due to legal issues. Child sex offences now happen on a city wide scale commited entirely by one entity having absorbed the most foul and deliquent minds of the last decades. The background hum within 15 miles is unsettling. A thousand different voice all muttering just slightly out of sync. "Peterson must be smart because no one else went to Russia to cripple themselves. You can't eat that much meat and be dumb. He has bionic shins now so whats the problem".

The eventual sociatal collapse is seen as a blessing by the remaining humans. The experiment conclusively failed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Probably the best case scenario tbh.

I'm just waiting for someone to spark an actual genocide, Radio Rwanada-style, and a bunch of carefully prepared and "verified" fake news feeds to sweep in and claim the victims are in fact the aggressors, and aggressively promote that lie through botfarms.

altered

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 10, 2022, 01:27:00 AM

It's 2028. Twitter is the go to platform for incels worldwide. Full length hentai body pillow sales spike beyond capacity. Trumps cyogenically preserved head is both the new logo and server farm after janky Jonny Mnemnoic shennagins become possible. Every 6 months or so, a wicker man style ceremony has become needed to add brains to the jar for additional RAM. Somehow, this dilutes the original intelligence so it no can do little more than blink out the semaphore for "HATE-JEWS". This is considered a feature, not a bug.

Around 2042, the ceremonies are multi participant, highly eleborate and the brain mass is capabale of subsuming whole busses of fuckers at a time. Thanks to the great trench project it's largely confined to Asia due to legal issues. Child sex offences now happen on a city wide scale commited entirely by one entity having absorbed the most foul and deliquent minds of the last decades. The background hum within 15 miles is unsettling. A thousand different voice all muttering just slightly out of sync. "Peterson must be smart because no one else went to Russia to cripple themselves. You can't eat that much meat and be dumb. He has bionic shins now so whats the problem".

The eventual sociatal collapse is seen as a blessing by the remaining humans. The experiment conclusively failed.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  :lulz: :lulz:
:nuke2:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl