News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

They're coming for you.

Started by altered, November 24, 2022, 03:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Cops watching Nazis, actual full blown swastika-flag-waving armed insurgent Nazis, point guns at queer people and just shrugging about it.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here (I would 10000% think less of anyone surprised by it at this point), but it's a datapoint.

Acumen Nation's Gun Lover is the song you should listen to.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Scribbly

Meanwhile a friend went to the anti-SFP (A Scottish christofascist group) protest and got scolded by the organisers for flipping them the bird because it might "antagonise" them.

Glad we understand the scale of the threat.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

altered

I found out today that a friend of most(!) of my friends, someone I didn't know, was detransitioned to death. The story is available if you want to find it. It's not mine to tell.

That said? The people who did this should have holes put in their fucking heads and be dragged through the streets in sacks.

Transphobes are murderers whether or not they raise a hand, or even say a fucking /word/ against us. Their hands are all red with fucking blood. Their souls are withered husks.

I am of the mind now that the only option is overwhelming, outrageous violence. If they walk away under their own power they must be maimed beyond recognition. Take fingers. Gouge eyes. Embody the Doom Slayer, because there is no other god of sufficient wrath.

And I'm done with the fucking cis "allies". I haven't been able to go two days without running into Nazis pulling guns on us in public, a new expose of just how fucking stacked against us fucking everything is, and now a dead girl I never met or heard of, but was only a SINGLE FUCKING JUMP removed from.

This isn't even the /first/. Last year, last fucking year, it was Elise Malory.

And what do the cis people in my life do? They sing to their stupid tiny dog that shits everywhere and bites all the other dogs for no reason, and they talk about how I have it /so good/ because I don't have a job (because of disability) and just laze around all day (false as fuck).

I have a hate like an oxyacetylene flame. I have a head full of names written in blood. I have enemies all around and no respite from hostility and violence. I have a community they're killing in plain fucking sight and no one even sheds a fucking tear.

If a transphobe has an unbroken bone in their body, it had better be because you're taking it for a FUCKING trophy. Good fucking night.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Faust

So anyone with a non specific genetic condition has to pass a testosterone low pass filter? That's nuts.

Does it bar a woman with increased testosterone which naturally happens post 40s?

And it only applies to the women's games? For fairness if there is a low pass filter on the woman's games there should be a high pass on the mens?
Any man without enough testosterone would  be eliminated for not being manly enough.

I said that as a joke but now I can actually see that being floated as a serious idea
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Scribbly

Not even post-40 in some women.

This is codifying what happened to Caster Semenya and saying that it was good, actually.

altered

All bigotry is intertwined. The final position of any bigotry recreates all other bigotries.

Cain

QuoteHowever Coe also stressed that he would set up a working group that would consult with transgender athletes and review any fresh research that emerged.

Bullshit. What "fresh" evidence? The Olympics has allowed trans athletes for over 20 years at this point, and they based their decision on some extremely in-depth studies. How many trans athletes have gone on to win medals, again? You'd think Laurel Hubbard won golds across the board, given the coverage.

altered

It just gets worse, folks. Are you in Florida? You had better hope you don't get any reproductive cancers or breast cancer. If you need hormone treatment for menopause, forget it. This one has no bottom. https://newrepublic.com/post/171330/florida-gop-anti-trans-bill-extreme-ban-treatment-breast-cancer

altered

By the way, studies currently are very suggestive that COVID exposure increases susceptibility to cancer a non-trivial amount. Nothing conclusive in the absolute (yet), but the data is trending towards potentially accelerating the course of cancer, reactivating latent/dormant cancer cells, and more besides.

So if you've had COVID, and those studies bear out, and you're in Florida, you'd better hope it's nothing in your bits that gets it. You will die. If you don't die, your doctor is fucked.

Scribbly

This site is useful for watching the scale of this stuff over in the US.

If I remember correctly the phrase that Biden likes to use is that he has trans people's backs.

Would be nice to see that translate into some kind of meaningful pushback against this.

Right now the only news I hear out of the US is Republicans trying to take horrific measures against trans folks, Democrats saying that it isn't very nice of them to do that, and trans people desperate for help being told that the only solution is to vote Democrat. Which doesn't honestly seem to be helping that much.

But any real political fightback against Republicans on this would (as I understand it) require them to fight state legislators and ultimately the Supreme Court, and they couldn't even do that for abortion. I'm not going to hold my breath.

altered

There is meaningful pushback, actually. From, like, two ladies.

https://www.salon.com/2023/03/24/nebraska-dem-with-trans-son-vows-to-block-all-bills-no-one-in-the-world-holds-a-grudge-like-me/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/03/democrat-machaela-cavanaugh-stopped-anti-trans-nebraska-bill.html

Yeah, that's it. Two cis gals in Nebraska that you've never heard of are holding back the fucking Adversary /by themselves./ Unsupported.

No one else cares to do anything but shrug and say empty words of encouragement. "Cheer up, so I don't have to see you being unhappy"-ass bullshit.

Scribbly

Those were wonderful to read.

It isn't enough but holy shit it was nice to read about someone doing something.

altered

Quote from: altered on March 08, 2023, 05:47:22 PM
Hey, remember when a disabled autistic it/its furry transfem leaked the TSA no-fly list? Look what it found now!

https://maia.crimew.gay/posts/the-emails/

Now will the NYT report on this? No. Of course not. Nor will any of the TERFy rags of the UK. This will have no broader repercussions at all. This will hurt no careers, it will do no damage, it will be buried with all the pomp and circumstance of a mouse turd in a cereal box.

But it's there.

There's more. https://maia.crimew.gay/posts/the-emails-2/

Anna Mae Bollocks

They're saying the Nashville shooter was trans because she put "he/him" on a social media account. She was assigned female at birth and she went by Audrey.
I'm obviously NOT the arbiter of who qualifies as trans, so if I'm overstepping you're all welcome to tell me to STFU.
But didn't they pull this same shit after Uvalde?
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/two-far-right-miami-groups-helped-spread-fake-news-about-uvalde-school-shooter-14565763
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division