News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Disco Rd ezine & podcast

Started by The-Ephemeral-Man, January 23, 2023, 11:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Ephemeral-Man

Greetings! I am The Ephemeral Man, lurker of this fine forum for 4 and a half years. I think I finally fermented.
My alter ego is called Leigh, hello!
I've started a Discordian ezine & podcast called Disco Rd
23 pages & 23 minutes
It's all free and for the love of it... or rather, for the love of Her.

This link takes you my wordpress blog 'Wyrd Daze' where you can access the PDF zine and a WAV of the podcast:
https://wyrddaze.wordpress.com/2023/01/23/disco-rd-23-pages-23-minutes/

I'd be delighted if some of you fine fellows would contibute to future issues with some of your writings, art, nonsense or whatever.
You can submit to me Leigh at wyrd.daze@gmail.com
Bless you.
Eris was snubbed as well, you know. Look how that turned out...

The-Ephemeral-Man

Issue two of Disco Rd zine & podcast is out now!

Includes the recollection: THE WHITE CLIFFS OF DISCORDIA + a Slack Card by Tim Dedopolus
a showcase of the Principia Discordia series of collages by Paul Watson
an exclusive & divine piece of art by Discordian extraordinaire Bobby Campbell

All free, for the love of it.
https://wyrddaze.wordpress.com/2023/03/23/disco-rd-2-23-pages-23-minutes/

Doktor Howl

You looking for contributors?
Molon Lube

The-Ephemeral-Man

Yes I am, thank you! You can contact me, Leigh, at @wyrd.daze@gmail.com. I have two more issues planned for the year. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

The-Ephemeral-Man

The 3rd issue of Disco Rd (A Discordian zine + podcast) is here to thrill and beguile you! 23 pages. 23 minutes. Featuring something from the archives of Adam Gorightly and the essay 'Who is John Guilt?' by Brenton Clutterbuck.
https://wyrddaze.wordpress.com/2023/06/23/disco-rd-3-23-pages-23-minutes/

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The-Ephemeral-Man on June 23, 2023, 07:04:05 AM
Yes I am, thank you! You can contact me, Leigh, at @wyrd.daze@gmail.com. I have two more issues planned for the year. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Emailed you some bits and bobs

Doktor Howl

Let me get on it.  Give me about a week, I think, I am too mesmerized by the absolute Chaos in Russia right now to concentrate.
Molon Lube

The-Ephemeral-Man

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 23, 2023, 07:02:16 PM
Emailed you some bits and bobs

Thank you! Received and replied...

The-Ephemeral-Man

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 24, 2023, 05:06:01 AM

Let me get on it.  Give me about a week, I think, I am too mesmerized by the absolute Chaos in Russia right now to concentrate.

Thank you, I'm looking foward to it!

I've been trying to follow on what's going on in Russia, but I'm in Canada and this damn smog keeps getting in the way. Can't see a thing *cough*

The-Ephemeral-Man

Disco Rd issue 4 is here! with podcast ft. The zine include art from discordian and troublemaker Q.G. Pennyworth and declares the rise of a new cabal: The Vivid Mind. For audio this, 'Third Eye Spaceship' brings us 'Ramesses (Full Demo)'.
https://wyrddaze.wordpress.com/2023/11/23/disco-rd-4-23-pages-23-minutes/

Happy 23rd. Hail Eris!

Brother Mythos

I downloaded and read your Disco Rd issue 4. I like what you and Q. G. Pennyworth have done in this issue. I believe your work truly embraces the spirit of our blessed Principia Discordia.

Hail Eris!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The-Ephemeral-Man

Quote from: Brother Mythos on November 23, 2023, 09:05:54 AM
I downloaded and read your Disco Rd issue 4. I like what you and Q. G. Pennyworth have done in this issue. I believe your work truly embraces the spirit of our blessed Principia Discordia.

Hail Eris!

Bless you, Brother Mythos, for taking the time to take a trip down Disco Rd. May hummingbirds kiss your eyelids and good music sound wherever you go! May goats recognise your worth and angels forgive your transgressions! May food taste twice as good and all the things you desire go on sale!

Hail Eris!

Saint K1000

Still very much a newbie, please be nice.

The-Ephemeral-Man

Disco Rd 5 - the end of the Rd?
a beginning / for the taking / if you can find it

https://wyrddaze.wordpress.com/2023/12/31/disco-rd-5/