Brahman Fight!!!!! /throws nothing

Started by Dog Girl, January 29, 2023, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2023, 06:19:49 PM
Quote from: Baga Yaga Bitch Lady on January 29, 2023, 04:35:14 AM
/reserves everything.

Hey did you all know that the limbic system - the emotional brain of the mind - is the portal to the Brahman, which is the quantum, which is God, or 'might as well be'?

And if you destroy your own limbic system, you can force the download of a kundalini backup, complete with Goddess manifestations, quantum cognitive function, and uhhhhh...other...things?  Like, cats like you extra, now?  That's the best powerup.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this if I'm just going to talk to myself again, but you know sometimes I have some great things to say so why not.

Oui, has anyone seen the Kalki's white horse laying around?  Fucking thing where is it...

I hope all of me is having a lovely evening out there.

oh no no no

if my Limbus system is God, then god truly is an ad obsessed crazy woman

which would explain why she revealed herself to Lord Omar while he was watching TV, and then vanished into an aspirin commercial

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2023, 06:56:20 AM
She's right, you know.  We exist only to knock people out of satori, in our efforts to placate the fiendish Cramulus.

Old Dok Howl is a master of lin-ji's fly whisk, but in modern times its been reincarnated as a cinderblock with a pipe sticking out of it. If he whacks you in the back of your head while you're meditating, hold the fuck on to your eyeballs.

:lulz:
Molon Lube