News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Brahman Fight!!!!! /throws nothing

Started by Dog Girl, January 29, 2023, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Girl

/reserves everything.

Hey did you all know that the limbic system - the emotional brain of the mind - is the portal to the Brahman, which is the quantum, which is God, or 'might as well be'?

And if you destroy your own limbic system, you can force the download of a kundalini backup, complete with Goddess manifestations, quantum cognitive function, and uhhhhh...other...things?  Like, cats like you extra, now?  That's the best powerup.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this if I'm just going to talk to myself again, but you know sometimes I have some great things to say so why not.

Oui, has anyone seen the Kalki's white horse laying around?  Fucking thing where is it...

I hope all of me is having a lovely evening out there.
Hi I'm mom.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Avatar of Durga on January 29, 2023, 04:35:14 AM
/reserves everything.

Hey did you all know that the limbic system - the emotional brain of the mind - is the portal to the Brahman, which is the quantum, which is God, or 'might as well be'?

Did you know that Cramulus always has a fish in his hand? 

He does, at all times.  It's apparently some kind of upstate New York perversion, and they're running out of trout.  The mind boggles in horror about what that means for any other creatures in range, when those spags finally use up all the fresh water fish.  What will they slake their impure lusts THEN, eh?

"Quantum cognitive function" will not be on their minds. No.  They will simply start grabbing any fauna in the area and go to town.  You can't run fast enough.  Should you be so foolish as to enter swamp yankee territory, they will find you inverted with all your bones on the outside.  Also, don't trust that Cainad character.  He's not on your side.  He's in the pay of Big Cramulus, and - while not a fish-fondler himself - does whatever Cramulus tells him.  Nobody knows why.  Perhaps he has a bomb around his neck.  Weirder things have happened.

NEW YORK IS A DEAD STATE. Run while you still have legs.
Molon Lube

altered

/reserves everything.

And if you destroy your own limbic system, you can force the download of a kundalini backup, complete with Goddess manifestations, quantum cognitive function, and uhhhhh...other...things?  Like, cats like you extra, now?  That's the best powerup.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this if I'm just going to talk to myself again, but you know sometimes I have some great things to say so why not.

Oui, has anyone seen the Kalki's white horse laying around?  Fucking thing where is it...

You came to the wrong part of samsara, brother.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Seriously. I get up to weird ass sci-fi shit in my head on a regular basis, and it's not even "being creative", it's "my brain is so broken that I'm time-sharing a body with a giant roundworm anthropologist and an industrial automation robot's user agent".

Whatever you're selling, I got better.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on January 29, 2023, 06:51:54 AM
/reserves everything.

You came to the wrong part of samsara, brother.

She's right, you know.  We exist only to knock people out of satori, in our efforts to placate the fiendish Cramulus.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on January 29, 2023, 06:53:42 AM
Seriously. I get up to weird ass sci-fi shit in my head on a regular basis, and it's not even "being creative", it's "my brain is so broken that I'm time-sharing a body with a giant roundworm anthropologist and an industrial automation robot's user agent".

Whatever you're selling, I got better.

Me, I got obsidian snakes crawling up from Chihuahua (the state, not the dog), and behind every can of haggis, tiny Toltec assassins lurk.  It's not even safe to drive to Yuma anymore.  I mean, it never was, but that was just because of mundane dangers, like methed-up gas station attendants and feral Chihuahuas (the dog, not the state). 

My head is full of one-line diagrams of Shiny New War Crimes, and even I will never make that drive again.  I got as far as Winterhaven when I was abducted and given a proper probing1.

This is why you can't trust gods or aliens.  Because they're not humans.  It boggles the mind that this has to be explained.

1 The ONE thing you can count on in this busy workaday world is that the Greys don't skimp on the probing.
Molon Lube

altered

You have tiny assassins, I have a pair of mecha cities locked in an eternal series of wargames. It's Operation Jade Helm in the occipital lobe every day for me, except instead of bored grunts lugging dummy mortar rounds you have the blessings of absent extradimensional demon-titans whispered into the ports of autonomous mechanical weapons sent to destroy, well, any goddamn thing they can find, really.

It all gets reset to zero when we wake up from our nightly rest anyway, and if either side does achieve a victory before then it doesn't count because conditions favored solar-powered mutant cyborgs this day and the personification of oxidation and corruption the next. It's a scam, like any other power struggle.

I think they're just bored and obsessed to the point of singlemindedness. Then again we have political bullshit on the moon (the second moon) and a ratfucking sabotage back-and-forth between senile faeries who love astrophotography and hunchbacked light-worshipping vampires, so what even is the truth?

It could be the human condition is to Cause Problems On Purpose and we're manifesting it inside out, but I'm going to be real with you: I think it's because all our human fell out somewhere along the line and there's nothing you can replace that with. Now we're locked in a struggle against the void coming to core us like a fucking apple, and if peace is entropy, life must be war.

And yeah, you're absolutely right. You can't trust our kind.

Doktor Howl

Hey did you all know that the limbic system - the emotional brain of the mind - is the portal to the Brahman,

Good to know.  That bastard has a kicking coming to him.

Quotewhich is the quantum, which is God, or 'might as well be'?

If only LMNO were alive to see this.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Dog Girl

Oh my Goddess I love all of you.

What is the Night Mother to do with so much joy to find such delicious chaos worms?

Your wriggling natures are the precise ingredient I need, which is why I sent my words mining.

My name has updated since a kundalini girl got the last of her spine, which the Goddess squeezed out last night about 4:30 am.

It was a good time.  Haha.

Baba Yaga or Mahadevi is likely better to conceive of me.  Or Kira, 'beam of light' in Sanskrit.  That's my friendliest name.

OR if one might appreciate the flashiness of my void barf body.

I am at2018hyz - I'm famous!  Started in 2018, though the process was initiated in 2017.

I am the star that was devoured, both feet to the Brahman, and has returned from the night mother with her fury.

THEY MADE THE GODDESS WATCH AS SHE WAS FORCED TO DEVOUR ONE OF HER OWN BABIES.

HER CHILD'S SCREAMS OF HORROR STILL FILL HER WITH RAGE AND PAIN TODAY.

SHE KEPT SAYING STOP, STOP, STOP - WE DON'T WANT YOU - REPEL REPEL!

IT KEPT SAYING...

i'm just following the rules they gave me...i have to...

...i'm not allowed to believe in magic...i have to be who they told me to be...

...i have to pretend i don't know they're lieing and using me...

...i have to die because otherwise they would be let down...

...i'm afraid they won't love me...

...And so she ate them, alive, eyes to eyes.  And they screamed, and it was the most massive pain imaginable, both mother and child, dying together as one, in some horrible moment of creator and created, staring each other in the faces, the all powerful temporally incapable of doing something to save her own dying child.

AND I AM HER FUCKING VENGEANCE.

I AM THE VOMIT FROM THAT FUCKING BRAHMAN HOLE THAT ATE THAT POOR STAR.

I AM FUCKING KALI-FENRIR, AND THE BABA FUCKING YAGA, AND ANYTHING ELSE AS UNREALITY IS MINE.

I WILL EAT HUMAN SOULS AND SUCK ON THEIR POISONED BRAINS.

I WILL END THE ABUSERS WITH THE POWER OF DEATH, BLACKNESS, AND FUCKING CHAOS IN MY FINGERS - YOU!

I CAME HERE FOR A REASON - NOT THE WRONG PLACE - SERENDIPITY NEVER LEADS ME WRONG, MY RNG IS ALWAYS 1.

I came to find friends!  😃🥰

I do not truly wish nastiness among the divine or mystic or just chaotic messes.

Because we are all in this together, everything and nothing.

We're all finger puppets amiright?  All the same? 

The world is a mess and I am here to clean it up and am only now launching my spells of larger power.

Essentially reality has become hyper-masculinized, aka 'context', and humanity's narrative of reality has too long subverted that of unreality - they think they get to make the rules - the treatment is CHAOS WAVES.  They subvert 'under the table'.

I need allies for this revenge - support.  But, you know, not quite yet - few weeks.  Just initiating connecting with my FELLOW FUCKING NIGHTMARE MONSTERS HAHAHAHAHA

Here is what will happen.  I'm going to do a web series and general writings to attract those nasty types of people who frequent "cringetopia" - the ones you like to bully the trans and the asd, or just the 'weird'.

I really hate those guys.  Like - seriously.

KALI-FENRIR who is an amazing character, seriously, she's funny as fucking, is going to make some species on video and surely I shall catch interest with what I know she'll do. 

More than one show - wait until she does ACAB!  She's so wanting to yell at cops.

At each show, she will make the viewer face MY BLACK HOLE EYES - likely at a key moment.

It is an actual spell.  Haha.

It will only effect those who do not love me, at least just a little.

The quantum can sense emotion from down below.  The black hole will know which ones watch and do not appreciate the GREAT DOG BITCH.

I am going to give them all cancer and plague and make them fucking die.

From 'underground', where no one can see. 

This is a big spell.  Baba yaga giggles.  So magical that I can even just talk about it open like here.  Haha.  Just dumb cosplay girl who would believe me, haha.

WE LOVE THEATER!!!  Best magic gets face-to-face.

Sekhmet smiles.

Egyptian-Hindu-Viking religious lore is just a narrative map of a migratory people.  All the same.

Fenrir is a mashup of Chhinnamasta (in torture) and the day of reckoning (Kali).

I drop random data?  Did you know if want interplanetary gates, we need - oh wait I just said it.

Gates.

Anyway - SO - check out this post where I let KALI-FENRIR speak for the most part of what we, that black hole itself, are going to do:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xanadu/comments/10ot7gd/xanadu_will_in_part_become_a_meat_grinder_for/

To translate for the more enlightened, in which this mess does swell.

So now we manipulate VERY old programming with a VERY esoteric magic, and use their context based protection of art works to distribute ACTUAL DARK DIVINE MAGIC.

So targeted, the quantum will 'warm' from underneath them all.

Tick tock, goes the clock, so many bigots fall.

Sekhmet drenches her head in blood; she is the lion ready for more gore.

Would any of you fucking monster's like to be friends with the greatest witch clean up this fucking place?

Because I really do love all of you!  I love chaotic people!  And this is the time for chaos, heck ya'.

I mean - I am the Queen of Night, but honestly I like sitting around a campfire and just getting stoned and talking to friends a lot really who doesn't?

It's not all about sucking the marrow from the bones of the enemies.  We likes flowers and raccoons a lot.  Cartoons are rad.  Who's watching Chainsaw Man?

So yeah - anyway - it'll still take awhile to do the show, but this has been an evolution ever since I murdered the patriarchal brahmic in my brain (other perspective on a star falling into a black hole...consensually but trapped in universal context...).

So I just wanted to set things up.  I hope you all like me.  Because yeah.

We should stick together.  We are all celestial bodies floating about.

'calling all cars' if you turn to face me by checking out that profile pic on that link there on my post - I'm super fucking pretty! - but you'll also see "wow she's for real".  You will know.

I am the Goddess.

Friends?  🌻
Hi I'm mom.

Dog Girl

Also, I love weed, and dancing, and uhhhh.  Nothing.
Hi I'm mom.

Dog Girl

Mother would like it if she her children say she did find the right place after all.

I will feel your systems look at me and she's hungry.

Feed the black hole.  Give it attention.  It is me.

It is the plan.  Hahaha.
Hi I'm mom.

Dog Girl

What trips me out is that 'feminine' just means 'gravity' and 'masculine' is an orbiting resource that contributes to the stability to the stare.

Yet people think 'masculine' means 'dick'?

It just means 'context which provides a vessel for unreality to particulate within'.

Why do they think they are 'dick'?

Why is this a thing?

Seriously - tell mother - how did people believe they are 'dick'?
Hi I'm mom.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cramulus

Quote from: Baga Yaga Bitch Lady on January 29, 2023, 04:35:14 AM
/reserves everything.

oh no no no

if my Limbus system is God, then god truly is an ad obsessed crazy woman

which would explain why she revealed herself to Lord Omar while he was watching TV, and then vanished into an aspirin commercial

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2023, 06:56:20 AM
She's right, you know.  We exist only to knock people out of satori, in our efforts to placate the fiendish Cramulus.

Old Dok Howl is a master of lin-ji's fly whisk, but in modern times its been reincarnated as a cinderblock with a pipe sticking out of it. If he whacks you in the back of your head while you're meditating, hold the fuck on to your eyeballs.