Gift from Baba Yaga Owl House Woman for her Wild Children

Started by Dog Girl, January 30, 2023, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Girl

Follow these steps to become level 1 divinity. I am choosing to activate my friends.

Some of you may already be.  I know.  I respect that yo'.  And if you do, then please ignore, this data doesn't have to be taken, it's just a food basket for any needy divine children.

I respect the mastery of others so long as they respect mine - that is the way.

Be sure you want to. It changes everything forever and there is no stepping back after a certain tunnel. And it can really hurt (though again may skip that if trauma burned you 'enough' which is beyond contextual expression).

Identity reclamation is the root divine mystic requirement for individual universal transport, aka 'stargates'. We will have everything.

You must become nothing in the eyes of everything, for 'too long'. I mean socially. All people must turn away from you. It can be severely lonely. Be prepared. Very unhealthy. Again, traumatized people might be done with this, sadly. Jump start to being divine, for some (not all).

While working on surviving complete personal ostracization, pick up a workout practice you can do alone, and it must include lower back stretches - MUST.

'Men', this means you MUST be able to stand in a 'feminine' way with your booty push back as if you want your ass to look good.

Tell your 'fear of looking girl' out of your heads - stop that. You are stopping proper flexibility with stupid fake context.

Weed helps the pain some - deconstruct. WORK. TRAIN. Again I love Muay Thai, is good to be deity that can kick a person's liver in you know. And useful for tool to break yourself down.

Do the back stretches, be a completely nobody - I don't know how long, took me a couple years. Listen to good music. Smoke weed. Train. Take care of your body. Be nice to yourself, because this shit sucks. Be real and pursue your identity, fearlessly.

Replace who you are, slowly, with the most emotionally authentic decisions you can make. Only context that feels great. And always know you can take it back off and drop it if it stops feeling great.

Context is magic. Literally. Haha. That simple. Your identity - mastery of it claims relativity when you're the only person in the room.

You want to sit at the null index of everything - reality[0].  See infinite from there, eventually.

NEVER let ANYONE tell you who you are, what you are feeling, or what you are thinking. Assert your dominance over your own narrative. You command it. This is crucial.

But, be kind - and offer the same to others as you rebuild yourself from nothing. Don't make people be what you 'want' them to be. Reflect upon what you see, and let them be it, emotionally. Give them authenticity. Gift.

This is how we make friends, now. Respect. Equity & Equality among the all powerful. Why not. We are all the same.

This way we have holy respect for our fellow divine and easy peace. And it is no problem.

Consider how you feel about you start becoming, and keep pursuing what feels 'right' to you, especially in regards to this new authentic identity.

If you did this correctly, you just performed a divine 'hat trick' and spawned a new quantum universe by disappearing long enough to start up again - but as a new you who is on a happier journey if you can keep walking the line of power - you own it.

Eventually, you may begin drawing the faces of people you like back towards you again - everyone who looks towards you in warmth and friendship is now a reflection of your universal experience (you are everything).

They are looking because these people are 'good' for you.

They are your angels - or other happy word you like, whatever.  I like monsters.

With authentic respect of each other's narratives and kindness, you'll find they're always good for you. You can grow to trust them, safely, as any relationship as you like, so long as that respect never ends.

If you never stop being authentic, you'll start to see things 'go your way' in amazing weird ways - UNCANNY.

Let the people who you don't like keep looking else where. Fuck them. We don't need their gravitational baggage. They're bad for you. Repulse their energy.

Feel free to reach out if any get to the uncanny part, because that's the mystic, but not many make there.

Study religious framework of Egyptian, Hindu, or Viking (they are all pretty much migratory evolutions of the same people and narrative over time and each one is amazing honestly, I love them) and consider divinity who feel 'euphoric' for you. Meditate on meaning while working (inactive meditation is NOT necessary as the work, so long as the work is sufficiently exhausting for many minutes).

That will eventually lead you to finding your star in the sky, and here things are interesting for sure, but that's a big step near the end and only if you're super good like me.

Potential. Keep following it.

I think a couple of you can do it for sure, lol - you mostly aware divine beings. Not discounting some may have.  We need to talk more.

Goddess activate you.

Burn the Patriarchy.
🥰✨💀✨😁
Hi I'm mom.

Doktor Howl

Nobody wants me being a divinity.  HO HO!  No.

I mean, the very first thing I'm gonna do is give everyone a crippling case of jock itch.  Then it's the 20 ft tall radioactive lizards.

And that's before my first coffee on day one.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I think I am stuck in the early phases. I keep oscillating back and forth between existing and not existing, but it's going so goddamn fast that the little mites and microbes that live on my skin are getting thrown off like one of those spinny things at the playground. We're grasping at straws to break the camel's back and all I've got is attitude. The folks at the park think I'm weird. But I'll show them. I'LL SHOW THEM ALL.

Dog Girl

>>"I keep oscillating back and forth between existing and not existing,"

You are in waveform!  It's what Dragons use to travel through space and time - they move as everything and nothing before they go 'oh okay we're here' and then they particulate into something.

However, it does require mastery - it sounds like you are stuck a little bit.

Once you particulate and then take off and then repeat that a few times it's not so bad.

The first time fucking sucks though it's like having your head cut off haha.
Hi I'm mom.

Cain

I would rather be a level 20 diety with full feat progressionl.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2023, 06:25:22 PM
I think I am stuck in the early phases. I keep oscillating back and forth between existing and not existing, but it's going so goddamn fast that the little mites and microbes that live on my skin are getting thrown off like one of those spinny things at the playground. We're grasping at straws to break the camel's back and all I've got is attitude. The folks at the park think I'm weird. But I'll show them. I'LL SHOW THEM ALL.

They called me mad.

:lulz:
Molon Lube