Main Menu

Fuck You.

Started by Scribbly, February 15, 2023, 02:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallenkezef

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2023, 02:57:28 AM
Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 22, 2023, 10:30:29 PM
Quote from: Scribbly on May 22, 2023, 10:12:33 PM
I don't know what gave you the impression I was in any way interested in talking to you any further.

For the avoidance of doubt: I have not read and will not read anything you have to say to me.

Please see this for my position on you and people like you.

And in the spirit of the thread:

Fuck you.

That's nice dear

Oh, you're one of those guys.  Should have guessed it from your general internet presence.  Jordan Peterson fan, MGTOW, incel bullshit.

Having found that screeching through their neckbeards didn't work, they tried condescension.

So tell us more, you pathetic little fraction of a man.

That's nice dear
Engage the enemy more closely

chaotic neutral observer

I've figured out the code.  When it says "That's nice dear", it means "My feelings have been hurt and I don't know how to respond".

Try the substitution, it works perfectly.

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 22, 2023, 10:30:29 PM

Fuck you.

My feelings have been hurt and I don't know how to respond

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 23, 2023, 08:45:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2023, 02:57:28 AM
Oh, you're one of those guys.  Should have guessed it from your general internet presence.  Jordan Peterson fan, MGTOW, incel bullshit.

Having found that screeching through their neckbeards didn't work, they tried condescension.

So tell us more, you pathetic little fraction of a man.

My feelings have been hurt and I don't know how to respond

See?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

I could always make another example out of him, but he's so pathetic it wouldn't even be worth it. Still, he might want to look at the histories of minuspace/LuciferX, rong and Fujikoma to find out what happens when someone /does/ get my attention. Maybe he could fuck off for another 6 years.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Scribbly on May 23, 2023, 07:08:21 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2023, 02:59:02 AM
I don't know what gave you the impression I was in any way interested in talking to you any further.

For the avoidance of doubt: I have not read and will not read anything you have to say to me.

Fuck you.
You will notice he only responds to whomever he has decided is vulnerable.  He's a victimizing cunt, and has apparently been run off of all the gamer forums for being too much of a cunt even for them.

Yeah. It's not subtle.

He clearly thinks he has some claim over my time and attention. He doesn't. He's just another chud. The PD.com equivalent of a YouTube comments section or a NotAllMen hashtag. Why the fuck would I engage with that?

I'll probably still tell him to go fuck himself when I can be bothered, but I'm not going to pretend he has anything worthwhile to say.

Just let me know if you get sick of his bullshit. 

I was just watching him defending Mountbatten for pederasty.

Google his name.  He's one prolific cunt.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 23, 2023, 02:10:14 PM
I've figured out the code.  When it says "That's nice dear", it means "My feelings have been hurt and I don't know how to respond".

Try the substitution, it works perfectly.

Well, yeah.  That's the official Andrew Tate/Jordan Peterson response these days.
Molon Lube

Scribbly

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 24, 2023, 12:49:30 AM

Fuck you.
You will notice he only responds to whomever he has decided is vulnerable.  He's a victimizing cunt, and has apparently been run off of all the gamer forums for being too much of a cunt even for them.

Yeah. It's not subtle.

He clearly thinks he has some claim over my time and attention. He doesn't. He's just another chud. The PD.com equivalent of a YouTube comments section or a NotAllMen hashtag. Why the fuck would I engage with that?

I'll probably still tell him to go fuck himself when I can be bothered, but I'm not going to pretend he has anything worthwhile to say.

I'm still 99% sure I know who this is IRL. Perhaps that's why he decided to come after me. You know, on top of his love for targeting those he considers vulnerable.

If it is him, he ought to hope our paths don't cross again because I'm a lot of things but 'vulnerable' is not one of them. We might have been friends once, and it sucks that if so he's not how I remember. But maybe he never was. Either way, he's not special or interesting. Now, he's just another Tate-bro.

If it were social media I would have blocked him and he'd probably have taken that as a win, but really he's just not worth my time. He's gotten himself stuck in a delusion where he's the main character and knows the secrets of the universe. Secrets which lead him to defend pederasts and spend his time shouting down women on the internet.

When the brain rot has set in that deep, there's nothing to be done.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Scribbly on May 24, 2023, 06:29:44 AM

Fuck you.

Yeah. It's not subtle.

I'm still 99% sure I know who this is IRL. Perhaps that's why he decided to come after me. You know, on top of his love for targeting those he considers vulnerable.

If it is him, he ought to hope our paths don't cross again because I'm a lot of things but 'vulnerable' is not one of them. We might have been friends once, and it sucks that if so he's not how I remember. But maybe he never was. Either way, he's not special or interesting. Now, he's just another Tate-bro.

If it were social media I would have blocked him and he'd probably have taken that as a win, but really he's just not worth my time. He's gotten himself stuck in a delusion where he's the main character and knows the secrets of the universe. Secrets which lead him to defend pederasts and spend his time shouting down women on the internet.

How would you know him IRL?  He seems to be posting something somewhere 20 hours per day.
Molon Lube

Scribbly

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2023, 03:53:49 AM
Quote from: Scribbly on May 24, 2023, 06:29:44 AM

Fuck you.

Yeah. It's not subtle.

How would you know him IRL?  He seems to be posting something somewhere 20 hours per day.

When I was a kid I met Wolfpoet through a TTRPG Club and introduced him to PD.com.

We lost touch when I went to University. Apparently in the more than a decade since, I have changed in almost every way imaginable and he has become even more Wolfpoet.

So sad.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Scribbly on May 25, 2023, 05:52:15 AM

When I was a kid I met Wolfpoet through a TTRPG Club and introduced him to PD.com.

Oh, you sinner.  :crankey:

QuoteWe lost touch when I went to University. Apparently in the more than a decade since, I have changed in almost every way imaginable and he has become even more Wolfpoet.

So sad.

Sounds like he peaked early.
Molon Lube