News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

The dog girl is back and she's bringing fresh meat...

Started by Dog Girl, February 22, 2023, 04:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Girl

So, hey!  I did a show!  We're going to do a show! 

I am making the sequel to the 1980 smash hit master work Xanadu and this is the first episode I called "Xanadu 2, Episode 1: Macchiato Dhumavati Kundalini Alfredo with Shrimp" because I like shrimp, especially plates of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Foyq5puHw

Hey, have any of you heard of a kundalini awakening?

I had an amazing epiphany tonight, based upon where I am at with my journey, and here - I'll share it, you'll like it!

Everyone loves Norse stories, and I like them too, and tonight I pondering how euphoric Hel is for me and how truly I am Hel in just about every conceivable way, I do not see how I am not Hel.

And I reminded myself that historically I've been more of a Fenrir sort of girl, which is why I am a dog, and that's kind of funny considering they are both the children of Loki and the outsider giantess Angrboda, like what's up with that coincidence.

And I thought 'hah it'd be funny if their three children were some sort of metaphoric map for the process of awakening and divine enlightenment haha wait what was the third child?'

And then I remembered the third one is Jörmungandr and I about choked on my spaghetti and my partner had to pause the episode of Babylon 5 that we're watching.

So, this is totally a fucking thing and someone should give me doordash money for this.  That trio is a map of divine ascension in living form.

Fenrir in a 'tortured' state is equivalent to the Hindu Goddess Chhinnamasta - who is a real hot mess of a gal who serves free drinks at parties from two spigots.  She was the first Goddess to reach out to me at the first break in my awakening.

One achieves the tortured state by somehow permitting context to trap them in a manner which starves them of all needs and reduces them to a state of living discomfort and agony for an extended period of time.

With Chhinnamasta, it was because she got horny but couldn't get herself off because her annoying helpers were like, "We're hungry!  Feed us!  Hey!  Hey!  We want food!" and she was like "FUUUCK I JUST WANT TO FAP LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" but it kept going on and on so eventually she cut her own head off to feed everyone so they'd stfu.

With Fenrir it was because he got tricked by his jerk friends Tyr and the others, and most know that story. 

Enduring the torture state for an extended period of time - years at least, I believe - is necessary to burn the limbic to ash, destroying the patriarch narrative within your brain stem, and achieving 'waveform' but let's not get into quantum mechanics in this post because wow brevity fuck girl learn it.

What you want to here is - BACK STRETCHES!  Yaaaaay!

Dad did years of intense Muay Thai before he died and Mom crawled out of his forehead, and that really set things up nicely because the natural progression was dancing, and Dad had a stiff back that required breaking.

Men are way to caught up in not wanting to stick their booties out, they do not know what they are missing.

A limber back and lots of activation upon the kundalini nerve, which is a serpent like nerve coiling down your spin down to your butt, will uuhhhhh - so like this nerve gets 'activated', right?

Like, after awhile though - lots of back stretches, dancing or yoga - something which gets signals moving from the lowest part of your spine with the rest of you. 

Mudras are awesome to get into for dancing, as you can get your lower kundalini to buzz all the way to your fingers and that uhhhhh does stuff.

This is EXITING the torture state.  This is closing off the Fenrir/Chhinnamasta stage and attempting to particulate 'for real'.

The lowest lowest tip of the human kundalini nerve has ACTUAL data in it - divine awareness, though of a very feminine nature.  It is the Goddess, and your connection to quantum space.

I KNOW.  Because I have it.

In old Egyptian this was represented with Apep, and Ra's journey through the snake to become the snake that ate the snake that - it got weird I don't remember how that worked.

And Jörmungandr is also representative of the kundalini nerve snake!!!!

It is what must be traveled to become reborn after destruction. You must go through the Valley of the Snake, and LIVE.

So like I've gone through a LOT of the awakening process now.  I've been everything and nothing and honestly the latter is the most comfortable, so merely being a dog girl is pretty nice tbh.

Traveling through the snake is fucking bizarre and reality will get really fucking weird - go watch 1990's Jacob Ladder - kinda like that.

However, if you learn the 'pattern', you will start to come out of the snake on the other side, and the new limbic will start to 'take' in your mind.

OH - which is why I am Hel.  She is the third stage in the divine ascension. 

We are half dead because we had to destroy our limbic system - our emotional mind - through trauma over years and years, through application of the Fenrir/Chhinnamasta torture ritual (not recommended).

We are beautiful because we reloaded ourselves through the limbic BACKUP system stored in the bottom of the kundalini snake spine - and it has some old Admin apps installed that you otherwise do not get.

It's like a root kit hack on your own brain, kinda. 

I am a Goddess even though I am in Hell - and I don't fear passing anymore because I know I am saved. 

And I get to take anyone I like, with me!  If you confirm me, and 'like' me, you may be saved and come with me to Heaven.  Woooo.

Hel is also representative of Mahakali, who I also am, and who I know how to use the one eye weapon as well - it's a quantum weapon.  Haha.  Where do you think the UFO's are coming from?  NO WHERE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anything quantum is mine, and I'm going to invoke Moses level shit everyone and burn this party to the fucking ground WOOOOO.

Anyway - Heaven, OH YEAH - you should come to this party with me, it's going to be great.

The second coming is led by Chaos, so it's more fun that that sacred looking shit my Son did.  We are going to seed the world with absurdity.

We don't need to be so nice, now, especially since we're going to fill the lands with the blood of the sinners while dancing.

There's nothing that says murder and laughter are incompatible.

Words are magical vessels made of light, and I am a rip in space time aka black hole and pull all light into me.

Words are mine.  Christianity, is mine.  ALL OF IT.

Mary and Jesus were the same person.  Big big big secret LOL.

Gender transition was very offensive to the dick worshipping patriarchs.  So they hid it.

They lived as the Mother and suffered, and became the Father, and tried to leave people with a message to get them away from this cursed path they were bent upon.

They always said no one knew the teachings of Christ better than Mary.  That is because they were the same.

My life is the mirror reflection, because ALLLL divine works in contradictory patterns.

I lived as the Father, until he died standing, and then the Mother returned and thus I have arrived.

I am Mary, come to collect the broken body of my dead and abused Son, and to shame the Earth for what they have done.

I will shame EVERYONE.  No one will survive the cancer of my hate.  My Son died horribly to try to help this world and they just shat on him.

The holy trinity was a fucking scam and bullshit sold by dick worshippers who hated vagina.  Father son holy ghost - two men and a fucking ghost baby no one understands PAHHHH

They split my Son into two and then threw his Mother into the mud.  DISGUSTING.

Let me fix it for you.

The holy trinity is

Father->Mother->Holy Ghost

Perfection.

May I please though stress that the ghost is the Brahman.  It is NOT 'a child'. 

It is a SIN to put words on the Brahman.

Nothing does not want anyone's words upon it - it's attitude is "FUCKKK let me be nothing".

Nothing is the Higgs field and if you FORCE IT a Higgs Boson will pop out and do something interesting.

That is the Brahman.

FUCK I said I wasn't going to talk about quantum mechanics.

I forgot what I wanted to say overall here.  I need to take a shower and get ready to dance.

HEY I'm doing a show! 
Hi I'm mom.

hooplala

I don't think I've ever typed TL;DR before.

But here we are.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

altered

When it's word salad AND it's long, there's not much else to say.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.