News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

The Privilege of Individuality

Started by QuestionsTheSoil, April 19, 2023, 03:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fallenkezef on April 29, 2023, 06:09:09 PM
Why thankyou.

I'm giving you a few more posts to see if you can post without being an utter blowhole.

I am already doing the side eye thing over the "fascism was an invented enemy" thing. 

:america:
Molon Lube

Fallenkezef

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2023, 08:24:10 AM
Quote from: Fallenkezef on April 29, 2023, 06:09:09 PM
Why thankyou.

I'm giving you a few more posts to see if you can post without being an utter blowhole.

I am already doing the side eye thing over the "fascism was an invented enemy" thing. 

:america:

I'm fairly certain the point I made was not "Fascism was an invented enemy" but "Fascism requires an invented enemy and uses that as the pretext for gaining power".
Engage the enemy more closely

altered

No. Actually, you lied.

Quote from: Fallenkezef on April 24, 2023, 10:45:20 PM
Seriously, we figure out slavery is wrong back in 1830 and jump into colonialism. We figure out colonialism is wrong and jump into hating the fascists and then the commies and fuck up countries like Iran and Afghanistan to prove a point. We figure out hating gays is wrong and jump into hating transgender.

Provably false. Literally a lie. You said something false on purpose to cover your ass after your pro-fascist statement got caught. You said something anyone can use their very own functional eyes to verify the falsity of because you got caught and you hope people won't pay attention to what you said, just what you say that you said.

Next up is either:
an excuse for why that's a mistake (despite being deeply embedded in a list where literally every other item on said list has the same element of "unjust hatred" in common, you /can't/ make that mistake, that is a purposeful act buddy),
an accusation of the admins stealth-editing your posts (the crew here doesn't do that as a rule -- as a very hard rule, in fact),
or "sociological experiment" (please, i need my fix).
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2023, 03:46:47 AM
Quote from: altered on April 27, 2023, 01:04:23 AM
Hey, Fallenkezef.

Hey buddy.

Did you think you could just sneak anti-fascism into your list of fucked up bigotries and exploitations? Did you think that no one would notice that?

Did you think no one would notice your attempt to diminish the /actual real genocidal actions/ being taken against trans people among all of this? Or that you tried to pretend like slavery and colonialism ended when they /provably/ have not?

Oh. Also. Did you think that we would forget you made incredibly fucked up statements and never fucking provided your promised responses to push-back against your weird eugenics-flavored views?

I will not roll over for people like you. I will not lay down and take it like a fucking dog while the boot steps down. I will not accept minimizing and shrugging off and the damn-near denial of provable real factual political reality in the real world we really live in, right now, visible with your own fucking eyeballs. And neither should anyone else.

You're trying to poison /my/ queer siblings with the idea that there's nothing to do but shrug and give the fuck up, that eventually it will all get better if we ignore it, and we'll probably survive because it's not that bad, after all, some few people survived much worse historical situations! You're trying to infect them with inaction and hopelessness and self-doubt with your insipid fucking claims. And I will not abide that behavior.

You are not an ally, you're a pseudo-centrist jackal trying to sap all the will and urgency out of scared, marginalized people, for whatever fucking reason. You're preying on people getting hammered with self-doubt and societal hatred and being disenfranchised out of all aspects of life on a scale unseen in the Anglosphere in almost 100 years. You're an opportunist, a scavenger, a fucking vulture, and whatever identity you think makes you share our struggle, you're not with us.

You aren't queer.

You're a turncoat, if you were ever in any kind of community with us at all. You're a snake. You're a traitor, and the time where I have any sympathy for traitors and sell-outs is long since past. You are not welcome. You will never be welcome again, if you ever were.

Get fucked.

Maybe he just likes fascists.   :lulz:

He likes the boot, he licks the boot.
He's here for humiliation.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Fallenkezef

Quote from: altered on April 30, 2023, 11:24:05 PM
No. Actually, you lied.

Seriously, we figure out slavery is wrong back in 1830 and jump into colonialism. We figure out colonialism is wrong and jump into hating the fascists and then the commies and fuck up countries like Iran and Afghanistan to prove a point. We figure out hating gays is wrong and jump into hating transgender.

Provably false. Literally a lie. You said something false on purpose to cover your ass after your pro-fascist statement got caught. You said something anyone can use their very own functional eyes to verify the falsity of because you got caught and you hope people won't pay attention to what you said, just what you say that you said.

Next up is either:
an excuse for why that's a mistake (despite being deeply embedded in a list where literally every other item on said list has the same element of "unjust hatred" in common, you /can't/ make that mistake, that is a purposeful act buddy),
an accusation of the admins stealth-editing your posts (the crew here doesn't do that as a rule -- as a very hard rule, in fact),
or "sociological experiment" (please, i need my fix).

I made no moral statements on whether the feelings where just or not. It's a lie that Americans went from hero worshiping Hitler in the 30's to hating everything fascist in the 40's? Even though the horrific eugenics policies of the Germans where, in part, based on the American policies of the south?

The point is identity politics are part and parcel of the system and this latest attack on Trans is just part of that. To fight the issue you need to understand it and figure the best way of doing that. Which is not a kneejerk jump to the left.

Who is the best defence of Trans rights in Florida right now? Who is doing the most to fight and defeat De Santis and his policies? Disney, let that sink in.

Scribbly

I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Fallenkezef

chaotic neutral observer

If you are in the crosshairs, all you can do is ride it out before society finds it's next target and it will.

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 03, 2023, 09:57:47 AM
To fight the issue you need to understand it and figure the best way of doing that.

So you're saying that in order to fight the issue, all you can do is ride it out?  That seems internally inconsistent.

And you think that "society" will move on to new targets?  It couldn't possibly keep attacking the same old targets, while it adds new ones?

I made no moral statements on whether the feelings where just or not.

So, just to clarify...are you pro-fascist or anti-fascist?  The neutral ground is, of course, indistinguishable from pro-fascism for all practical purposes.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Fallenkezef

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 03, 2023, 10:34:34 PM

So, just to clarify...are you pro-fascist or anti-fascist?  The neutral ground is, of course, indistinguishable from pro-fascism for all practical purposes.

I'm anti-fascist, however these days the left define anything they disagree with as fascist. From the political viewpoint I'm (more or less) content with my country's constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 03, 2023, 10:48:47 PM
these days the left define anything they disagree with as fascist.

1.  I am on the left.
2.  I disagree with you.
3.  (stipulated) "the left define anything they disagree with as fascist".

Therefore, you are fascist.

Okay, perhaps it is a bit much to use your overbroad and ill-conceived generalization as the sole basis for that deduction.  But, your narrow categorization of "the left" is one I would only expect to hear from someone on the far-right.

Of course, if you're so naive of history that you think that bigotry moves on from one target to the next, it isn't surprising that your political views are regressive.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 03, 2023, 09:52:50 PM
Quote from: Scribbly on May 03, 2023, 02:21:57 PM
Go fuck yourself.

That's nice dear

So we have one of those Andrew Tate fans here, who like to speak in condescending tones to women.

You're gonna go far, shitsock.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 04, 2023, 04:22:10 AM
Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 03, 2023, 10:48:47 PM
these days the left define anything they disagree with as fascist.

1.  I am on the left.
2.  I disagree with you.
3.  (stipulated) "the left define anything they disagree with as fascist".

Therefore, you are fascist.

Okay, perhaps it is a bit much to use your overbroad and ill-conceived generalization as the sole basis for that deduction.  But, your narrow categorization of "the left" is one I would only expect to hear from someone on the far-right.

Of course, if you're so naive of history that you think that bigotry moves on from one target to the next, it isn't surprising that your political views are regressive.

He's one of those Andrew Tate cunts, who thinks what he's doing is "masculine."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fallenkezef

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 04, 2023, 04:56:05 AM
Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 03, 2023, 09:52:50 PM
Quote from: Scribbly on May 03, 2023, 02:21:57 PM
Go fuck yourself.

That's nice dear

So we have one of those Andrew Tate fans here, who like to speak in condescending tones to women.

You're gonna go far, shitsock.

You need to watch Mrs Brown's boys

Scribbly

THAT'S what you're referencing?

So you're saying you're not being a misogynist because you're using the dismissive catchphrase of a man in a dress when addressing a trans woman?

Great job. Top work. No notes.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.