News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

We've Already Won.

Started by Scribbly, May 17, 2023, 01:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbly

You can't undo what we have done.

Oh, sure, you'll fucking try. You'll kill us by the thousand. But that doesn't matter.

You think being alive is some kind of win condition on this fucked up little marble? How stupid are you? I don't know if you've noticed, but shit's bad and getting worse. You think I'm eager to stick around so I can drown in sewage like the rest of the apes? Hah. Pathetic. No, the only thing that keeps me going these days is spite. I'm suffering, but I'm going to make you suffer even more.

No. The thing you wanted to do was preserve the lie. Make us believe that the world fits into neat little boxes. Make your kids think that they're broken for feeling the way they feel, loving the people they love. But they've seen the truth, now.

You can kill every last one of us and it won't matter.

Everyone knows the lie for what it is.

For most of human history you and people like you have done a great job maintaining the lie, and whilst you could stop us talking to each other it worked nicely. But the truth has out. And here's the thing.

We're not content to just quietly kill ourselves any more.

We're going to make you do it. Knowing it won't change a fucking thing. Knowing that all it means is that sooner or later, you're going to throw your own kids on the pyre too.

You've lost. And that? That gives me life.

So fucking kill me, loser.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Doktor Howl

What really drives the po'buckers/sweatervests mad is that you don't actually need their permission.  For anything.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm churning out some more Holy Nonsense stuff, can I format this one up? Still CC-A-ND-NC

Quote from: Scribbly on May 17, 2023, 01:20:49 PM

Oh, sure, you'll fucking try. You'll kill us by the thousand. But that doesn't matter.

You think being alive is some kind of win condition on this fucked up little marble? How stupid are you? I don't know if you've noticed, but shit's bad and getting worse. You think I'm eager to stick around so I can drown in sewage like the rest of the apes? Hah. Pathetic. No, the only thing that keeps me going these days is spite. I'm suffering, but I'm going to make you suffer even more.

No. The thing you wanted to do was preserve the lie. Make us believe that the world fits into neat little boxes. Make your kids think that they're broken for feeling the way they feel, loving the people they love. But they've seen the truth, now.

For most of human history you and people like you have done a great job maintaining the lie, and whilst you could stop us talking to each other it worked nicely. But the truth has out. And here's the thing.

We're going to make you do it. Knowing it won't change a fucking thing. Knowing that all it means is that sooner or later, you're going to throw your own kids on the pyre too.

Scribbly

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 18, 2023, 05:40:16 PM
What really drives the po'buckers/sweatervests mad is that you don't actually need their permission.  For anything.

Yup. They work real hard to convince you otherwise, but that's just part of the lie.

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 18, 2023, 05:48:27 PM
I'm churning out some more Holy Nonsense stuff, can I format this one up? Still CC-A-ND-NC

Of course! Feel free to use my stuff however you like.

Q. G. Pennyworth

What's your preferred attribution these days?

Scribbly

Q. G. Pennyworth

Scribbly

Holy shit! You don't hang around!  :aaa:

I love it! Thank you!

Fallenkezef

You should probably read a history book or two.

Countless pre-christian societies accepted Transgender, welcomed Trans people. 2,000 years out of 6,000 isn't most of it, learn math.

Also, your basic premise, your fighting philosophy is literaly to die? Wow, way to own the haters. You remind me of the Judean People's Front suicide squad.

Do yourself a favour. Study the history you clearly don't know anything about and figure out how they won, then get your arse out there and do it.
Engage the enemy more closely

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 22, 2023, 08:06:05 PM

Countless pre-christian societies accepted Transgender, welcomed Trans people. 2,000 years out of 6,000 isn't most of it, learn math.

Also, your basic premise, your fighting philosophy is literaly to die? Wow, way to own the haters. You remind me of the Judean People's Front suicide squad.

Do yourself a favour. Study the history you clearly don't know anything about and figure out how they won, then get your arse out there and do it.

Keep stalking, donut.  Dirty old Uncle Howl has something for you.
Molon Lube

Fallenkezef

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2023, 03:00:15 AM

Cookies?
Engage the enemy more closely

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 23, 2023, 08:46:05 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2023, 03:00:15 AM

Cookies?

Yeah.  Cookies.  Keep going.
Molon Lube

Tinfoilment

Quote from: Fallenkezef on May 22, 2023, 08:06:05 PMDo yourself a favour. Study the history you clearly don't know anything about and figure out how they won, then get your arse out there and do it.

The difficulty with historical change is that it requires the collective action of millions to be relevant. 

Scribbly

Quote from: Tinfoilment on May 24, 2023, 03:40:19 AM
The difficulty with historical change is that it requires the collective action of millions to be relevant. 

This may be a shocking revelation, but I do in fact do more for my community than scream my fury into the void on the internet, and some of the language used in said scream may be hyperbolic.

I really wouldn't engage with FK. Context and reading comprehension aren't his strong suites.

Doktor Howl

Oh, shit, he's the poster formerly known as wolfpoet.   :lulz:
Molon Lube