News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Things I Have Said To Cops' Faces

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 04, 2023, 05:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I would rather get blown up by terrorists than get cancer.

It is more ethical in any altercation between a cop and a non-cop for the cop to die than the other party, as the cop consented to a job with that risk and the other person did not.

I am allowed to be here.

The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the remedy to bad speech is not censorship but more speech, and therefore it is incumbent upon any citizen when they see bad or dangerous speech to speak louder than the bad speech, not quietly in the corner.

Sometimes a riot is the right answer.

Mescaline The Willow

Believe it or not I've never spoken to a police officer in my life.  :horrormirth: :aaa:

QuestionsTheSoil

How have you not been shot to death what the fuck?
I could never pull this shit off. I'm far too autistic and have way too much crazy-eye going on. I'm the type of person people are extra nice too after a shooting happens
Lunatic Zoomer Garbage and Unholy Androgyne
I have questions that can be answered with bottles of teeth
I sift through the broken ideas of the anomalous subconscious

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: QuestionsTheSoil on August 30, 2023, 05:10:32 AM
How have you not been shot to death what the fuck?
I could never pull this shit off. I'm far too autistic and have way too much crazy-eye going on. I'm the type of person people are extra nice too after a shooting happens

Well, for starters I suspect I am older than you. Old age and treachery will get you a lot further than youth and autism optimism. I recommend tabletop and live action roleplaying until your mask improves.