News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Finally releasing this nonsense

Started by QuestionsTheSoil, July 29, 2024, 04:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuestionsTheSoil

Decided to put it on the internet archive, feel free to post wherever else
https://archive.org/details/for-discordia

 
Feels good to release stuff like this. I'm not sure why I was letting it collect dust for so long.

Lunatic Zoomer Garbage and Unholy Transgender
I have questions that can be answered with bottles of teeth
I sift through the broken ideas of the anomalous subconscious

Abbot Mythos

That's an interesting collection. Please do keep adding to your work.