News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Blake and the BIP

Started by Pope Mome Apocrypha, September 17, 2025, 12:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Mome Apocrypha

So I'm a bit of a William Blake scholar, but it's been a while since I've revisited my dear friend's works, being before I was introduced to Discordianism.

I have now found myself with some free time, and access to many books on the subject of Blake's particular brand of madness, and find myself drawing many parallels to the ideas of the Black Iron Prison that I think would be interesting to pursue.

My question is this, would anyone here be interested in a work like that, or would even wish to participate in such "research" with me, to create some kind of profane composition.

And, if you are interested, what parts of the BIP and/or Blake would you like to see featured? Or even beyond the BIP perhaps, into general Discordian irreligion.

So it goes- Kurt Vonnegut