News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Poem for CHEF DEE THE ONE THREE THREE SEVEN

Started by Sepia, February 09, 2005, 03:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sepia on February 09, 2005, 03:16:52 AM
but it wasn't you

because that troll was occasionally interesting.

which you are too but only when you do the 'anal cunt' routine.

you're the troll that wants to be a troll but never had the brains to be one. it takes more brain to be a proper troll than to be an ordinary poster.

now. go poke turd some.

btw

:lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Awesome!  I thought all my PD slashfic trolls were deleted!

Cramulus

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 04, 2011, 08:14:34 PM
Awesome!  I thought all my PD slashfic trolls were deleted!

-froth- 

I'm gonna bend yuor space/time one of these days, Alphapance!  ONE OF THESE DAYS!

Luna

I looked back a page.

I feel the distinct need for a shower.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Verily, I contain multitudes... of perverts.

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

LMNO

This is proper.

Have you seen my Harry Potter slashfic trolls?  I can't remember what community they're on, but I have a feeling they're still generating comments.

Suu might know where they are.

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 25, 2013, 08:41:49 PM
This is proper.

Have you seen my Harry Potter slashfic trolls?  I can't remember what community they're on, but I have a feeling they're still generating comments.

Suu might know where they are.

fanfiction.net