News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Everyone post their favourite last words!

Started by Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell, February 10, 2005, 06:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Great Teacher Largo

It's amusing because my actual last words were, "Wow, any sufficiently tentacles spheroid really is indistinGUIAAAAGGGHGHGHGH! *Gurgle* *Twitch* *Death Rattle*"

That's what my Magic 8-Ball of Time and Space tells me.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

East Coast Hustle

does it tell you if I'm ever gonna run into that dude who still owes me 5 grand?

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Great Teacher Largo

Let me check...

If by 'run into' you mean 'run over, and then beat him to a bloody pulp,' then yes.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

East Coast Hustle

works for me.

satisfaction is far more important than money.

8)

Great Teacher Largo

PopeLoUDICRUCE

"...What we do in Life Echoes in Eternity... Strength and Honor!..." :)
Train yr brain not to stain yr heart with pain
                                         -PopeLoU-

DOCE NAIDROCSID v1.0
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DAT(HIMOD)Th/p C++ s! a* COMP+ P++ E F+ R* tv+ b+ OM(5) RAW++ DC e+ h--- ys+++ K++
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCE"...What we do in Life Echoes in Eternity... Strength and Honor!..." :)

Those yours?  If so, who should I send flowe-- Oh, wait... If they are... you wouldn't...

Brain hurt.

Finnyhaha

Favorite last words. . .

"And God saw that everything was very good."
Bullshit makes the flowers grow.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: FinnyhahaFavorite last words. . .

"And God saw that everything was very good."

God's a loony.

Finnyhaha

And Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.
-someone, somewhere, at some junction, who gives a crap
Bullshit makes the flowers grow.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: FinnyhahaAnd Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.
-someone, somewhere, at some junction, who gives a crap

Waldo the Sane?

You know, he lives out side the sanitarium.  He had it built.

Shaitan5

"I will kill you one day, i will look upon your corpse and smile"
What's REALLY going on?

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Shaitan5"I will kill you one day, i will look upon your corpse and smile"

Careful.  Something similar to that has been used as a Pickup line for goat defilers.

LMNO

Famous last words of Sting in Dune...

"I will Kill him!"