News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: LMNODidn't you read the title of this thread?

Are you saying that gnomes can't read?

Why are you winking at me?

Bella

Ha! How could you think I'd sell out my best friend for one measly recipe?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomHa! How could you think I'd sell out my best friend for one measly recipe?

Well, why not?

Bella

Ah, you haven't figured yet how very greedy I am, have you?
just like in a dream

LMNO

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomAh, you haven't figured yet how very greedy I am, have you?

Ok, then, what would it take?

Bella

How many cookies do you have?
just like in a dream

LMNO

You think I can't make as many as you would want?

illusion

You think I can't hurt her more than enough to make up for all the cookies you can bake?

Malaul

why is no one giving me cookies?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

You want half the cookies LMNO pays me?

Malaul

you even have to ask?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

agent compassion

Are the cookies frosted?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

is shwrazchneggar hard to spell?
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

Why the fuck do underage drinkers have to flock to my room at one in the morning to be loud and play Halo?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LMNO

Quote from: agent compassionAre the cookies frosted?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?