News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

Like crossfire or cross dressing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionf'in brilliant, roger.

Thanks.  I wish I wrote it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOAn idea, Roger:  Most people on this board agree with you, even if they may differ on some wording, or a few minor points.  Most certainly, they are not as prolific or as well-spoken.

Perhaps it would be effective if you cross-posted your comments on boards that are more, shall we say, "grey-faced" than this.  

Not to say I don't want to read you.  Hell, it's always a blast to read you.  But I think the word needs to spread beyond those who are getting the idea to those who don't know the idea even exists.

::takes off activist hat::

I DO cross-post them.

Why do you think I've been banned from the 700Club 433 times? :lol:

Rev Roger,
Laughs at their puny attempts to ban me.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Rupert Giles

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: LMNOAn idea, Roger:  Most people on this board agree with you, even if they may differ on some wording, or a few minor points.  Most certainly, they are not as prolific or as well-spoken.

Perhaps it would be effective if you cross-posted your comments on boards that are more, shall we say, "grey-faced" than this.  

Not to say I don't want to read you.  Hell, it's always a blast to read you.  But I think the word needs to spread beyond those who are getting the idea to those who don't know the idea even exists.

I DO cross-post them.

Rev Roger,

Because niether of you know when to quit?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rupert Giles

I DO cross-post them.

Rev Roger,

Pretty much.

The Good Rev,
WILL outlast them.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rupert Giles

I DO cross-post them.

Rev Roger,

Pretty much.

The Good Rev,
WILL outlast them.

Does that include THEY?

Felix

Do you mean "THEY" THEY?

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Big Cat FelixDo you mean "THEY" THEY?

No.

Attorney General Gonzales

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Attorney General AshcroftHe means "WE" THEY.

No.

East Coast Hustle

bah...look at his avatar! have you ever seen anyone more "THEY" looking than him?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Turd Fergusonbah...look at his avatar! have you ever seen anyone more "THEY" looking than him?

8)

Yes.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Hey-ya-yi

THIS WHOLE SITE IS ON CRACK

(gotta any for me?)
These hours of solitude and meditation are the only ones in the day during which I am fully myself and for myself, without diversion, without obstacle, and during which I can truly claim to be what nature willed.

- Rousseau

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Hey-ya-yiTHIS WHOLE SITE IS ON CRACK

(gotta any for me?)

(Getting back to the game...)

How much do you want?
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++