News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedeoPlusPlus

Ooh ooh ooh, where is he?! Will he autograph my colon?!
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Penumbral

Why dont you ask him?

MedeoPlusPlus

Doesn't he only speak Klingon?
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Penumbral


MedeoPlusPlus

What? Weren't we talking about the chipmunk?
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Penumbral

did you think I was?

MedeoPlusPlus

How was I supposed to tell the difference?
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Penumbral

did you ever try lisening?

aloc

How can I Listen when im holdiong my hands against my ears?
This is not 3d!

Penumbral

are you just plain stupid?

Slarti

i didn't catch that, could you repeat yourself??

Penumbral

would you like me to?

Slarti

was that you repeating yourself, or was that you asking whether you wanted me to repeat you?

Penumbral


Slarti

is it just me, or did you not answer my previous question?