News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: YthacthaWhy the fuck do underage drinkers have to flock to my room at one in the morning to be loud and play Halo?

are you in college?

what did you expect?

why don't you get with the program?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

1. What do you think?
2. Are you able to fuck yourself?
3. Why the fuck would I want to waste all of my parents money (which love me very much and are trying to put me through school so I can be an ecological restorationist and try to salvage what is left of the natural world) and the little time I have on this planet (seeing my dads a diabetic and will probably only live into his mid fifties and I am genetically predisposed) to go get wasted?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Horab Fibslager

what do you think college is for?

why do you think goddess gave us opposable thumbs?

what do you think college is for?
Hell is other people.

Anonymous

do you have anything better to do?

do you think that if I could fuck myself, I'd be wasting time posting on forums?

do you realize your somewhat defensive and touchy response seems as though you are dangerously close to being trolled?

do you understand that you should not take anything said on the board seriously?

are you having fun yet?

8)

B_M_W

Do you understand that Im goddamned depressed, that I cant do anything right, that I almost killed myself several times? Do you even care?(of course you don't)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Anonymous

did you not even read my last post?

do you think you should take yourself (and us) so seriously?

do you think anything that any of us do makes a shit's worth of difference in the grand cosmic scheme of things?

can you lighten up?

8)

East Coast Hustle

could I possibly remember to log in?

does everyone realize that the last post was me?

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

Do I have a choice?

Horab Fibslager

must everything be said three times before it is true?
Hell is other people.

Bob the Mediocre

Why not?
Why not?
Whye Knot?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

B_M_W

May an apology be accepted (better now)?

fluffy

does everyone know what

phhhffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

means?

East Coast Hustle

can bunnies be full of shit?    8)

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Although I try try try to be good...... can I be anything but evil?

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

gnimbley

Is that a bad thing?