News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Is this your bump I found lying on the floor?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dr. Paes

the last yatto

WHY DOES THAT CLOWN S̡̭̯̝͉̠͈̞ͪͨ̉ͪA̵̘̽̂̉̃Y͎̟͉̫̳̩̜͙͐͌̃̈̀̀ ̥ͤ̽̄̓̂ͯ̋̒Z͇̖̼̪͛̄͌̊̀̂͛̅͠A͎͇̩̯͙͖̙̮͌̀̀͗̐̀̒ͥL̦͕̦͔̰̰͍̣̖͌̌̍̄̒ͨ̿ͮͤ͞Ğ̨̞̻̅̿ͧ̀͞Õ̶͔̱͈̪̟̥̓͗̋͂̏̈̀͡?ͦ̄̔͂͊͏̹̮͓̮͔͞

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 02, 2010, 09:28:11 PM

Because Malaul is no longer a mod.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 02, 2010, 09:28:11 PM

Why do you hate the classics?

Rev. Dr. Narot

Whats the point of this?
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why does Suu put up with this shit?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. Dr. Narot

"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

ish

VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Do you not see it standing out there in the rein?

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

ish

Are there any contenders?
VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.