News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on June 28, 2010, 12:11:23 AM
Anyone heard of the Answers Only thread? 

What's the deal with that, anyway?

Wasn't that started by some person who was stated that they were a guy who made up some imaginary friends who then killed his original personality and took over his life and then went on to worship Fnord as an emerging aspect of Loki while simultaneously posting outlandish nonsensical posts usually consisting of 3 to 5 lines and then summarily got banned from this forum for blatant plagiarism of something that Doktor Howl wrote?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Who was it that said too much was better than not enough? 

Is this thread the exception that proves the rule?

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 28, 2010, 03:33:19 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on June 28, 2010, 12:11:23 AM
Anyone heard of the Answers Only thread? 

What's the deal with that, anyway?

Wasn't that started by some person who was stated that they were a guy who made up some imaginary friends who then killed his original personality and took over his life and then went on to worship Fnord as an emerging aspect of Loki while simultaneously posting outlandish nonsensical posts usually consisting of 3 to 5 lines and then summarily got banned from this forum for blatant plagiarism of something that Doktor Howl wrote?

Upon further reflection, is it possible that I misread the title and not only thought of "Frequently Asked Questions" but also misattributed it to someone else?

Maybe I need more coffee?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

WHY does my 8 month old 7 pound puppy chew on pieces of CONCRETE? :x

AFK

Because he wants more bits in his kibble? 

Jenne

Quote from: RWHN on June 29, 2010, 05:34:52 PM

Kibble's all she gets...it's weird.  And we have chewtoys GALORE for her.  She'd rather bring in rocks and pieces of brick that come off our backyard infrastructure.  WHY PUPPY WHY?  :x  (just hate thinking about the damage!)

BadBeast

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2010, 05:36:28 PM
Quote from: RWHN on June 29, 2010, 05:34:52 PM

Kibble's all she gets...it's weird.  And we have chewtoys GALORE for her.  She'd rather bring in rocks and pieces of brick that come off our backyard infrastructure.  WHY PUPPY WHY?  :x  (just hate thinking about the damage!)
Isn't that how Puppehs are supposed to behave?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

minuspace

Did you say dung-puppets?

BadBeast

Are dung puppets the same as tagnuts, or winnits?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

minuspace

Why remote-controls need error sneakers?

BadBeast

Do sneaky buttons do channel bads, hiding no goods?

minuspace

Buttons cut piss oars?

The Commander

Can piss oars be used to row across the Atlantic in a rubber dinghy?
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

BadBeast

When you say "Row across the Atlantic", do you actually mean "Lost with all hands, after a little boat got blown up"?
"With a pair of fucking Piss oars?

AFK

What the hell is this shit?