News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Rant on Enlightenment (Not Another Fucking Goth Moment)

Started by Zurtok Khan, February 13, 2005, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ChaosGraves:AgentOfEris
Quote from: eldora_avalon
Why must you always give me a headache :roll: un-normal?  is that a word :roll: .......You notice a lot of the cereal killers, when they interview the neighbors, it's always, he was such a nice quiet boy, blah, blah, blah.
thats funny... I mean sure cereral is a word... but not the word that should be used there... so if un-normal is not a real word then its not the word that should have been used there as well.... please people stop complaining about words that shouldn't be used in places when you do it yourself and the word or non word that is there communicates the idea.
I did that on purpose to be partly funny and also to see if anyone would notice.  You would get the prize if there was one, but there isn't, so all you get is the satisfaction of catching me being silly, although you thought I was being serious, and of catching me teasing, when you thought I was criticising.

Plus there was a character in a movie called Cereal Killer.  Plus Horab gives me a headache from making me think and also from making me decipher his part l337, part English, part "I refuse to learn to type" typing.  He knows I was kidding, and I don't really care if everyone gets all my jokes.  As long as the people that I intend to get them do, that is good enough. :D

PS Serial, bunch a crap in a row or some orderly type of fashion
PPS Cereal, oats and grains, usually mushed together and made into crunchy bits, to be eaten for breakfasts and snacks, with or without milk.

Bob the Mediocre

Read a story about a serial killer's convention. They advertised it as a cereal convention so as to avoid the attention of the cops
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

zarathustrasbastardson

Why must you always give me a headache :roll: un-normal?  is that a word :roll: .......You notice a lot of the cereal killers, when they interview the neighbors, it's always, he was such a nice quiet boy, blah, blah, blah.
thats funny... I mean sure cereral is a word... but not the word that should be used there... so if un-normal is not a real word then its not the word that should have been used there as well.... please people stop complaining about words that shouldn't be used in places when you do it yourself and the word or non word that is there communicates the idea.
my sentiments exactly - if someone sayz man I'm completely oblitified - or its awful rainful today - or man i wonder what it be like to vist shmortzeldool - it should be perfectly okey
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

I did that on purpose to be partly funny and also to see if anyone would notice.  You would get the prize if there was one, but there isn't, so all you get is the satisfaction of catching me being silly, although you thought I was being serious, and of catching me teasing, when you thought I was criticising.

Plus there was a character in a movie called Cereal Killer.  Plus Horab gives me a headache from making me think and also from making me decipher his part l337, part English, part "I refuse to learn to type" typing.  He knows I was kidding, and I don't really care if everyone gets all my jokes.  As long as the people that I intend to get them do, that is good enough. :D

PS Serial, bunch a crap in a row or some orderly type of fashion
PPS Cereal, oats and grains, usually mushed together and made into crunchy bits, to be eaten for breakfasts and snacks, with or without milk.
and y'all probably forgot the one about capt'n crunch
chaos is truth
radiate better

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Sinner Bob the MediocreRead a story about a serial killer's convention. They advertised it as a cereal convention so as to avoid the attention of the cops
I read one like that too.

the one I read was in the sandman series.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Quote from: punchdrunkand y'all probably forgot the one about capt'n crunch

I love that guy.  The only thing is, he has done toooooo much speed and his teeth are mostly gone, so it is a bit hard to understand him now :cry: Unless you go here

zarathustrasbastardson

I love that guy.  The only thing is, he has done toooooo much speed and his teeth are mostly gone, so it is a bit hard to understand him now :cry: Unless you go here
i was talking about the guy who killed him :!:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Quote from: punchdrunk

i was talking about the guy who killed him :!:
The guy who killed  whom?   :?

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Sinner Bob the MediocreRead a story about a serial killer's convention. They advertised it as a cereal convention so as to avoid the attention of the cops
I read one like that too.

the one I read was in the sandman series.

Yeah, same here. One of my favorites of those.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!