News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Lights, Camera, Action!

Started by Cain, February 21, 2005, 11:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I am here tonight to preach action, action against the Greyfaces without and within.  For the jake has a dual purpose, to befuddle those who would think in grey ways and as a reminder not to do so ourselves and at the same time a prayer of sorts to Eris.

I speak not of the action of the LDD (which does not exist).  I feel that the election may have had a bad effect on all, plunging us into despeir.  Fear not, for we shall launch the Night of 1001 Jakes, aka Operation MindFuck Part Deux, the Mind Fucks Back!

I challenge, yes I dare to challenge you, to jake now!  Jake at every oppurtunity!  Set a limit, and when you find it too easy, up it again!  Cracks are appearing day by day, so force them open!

Goddess damnit, I may be drunk and run out of ice, but the day I run out of jakes is the day I die!  I declare this Open Season!  Fire at will, fellow Ersians, Discodians, rogue SubGenii and any other lunatics/assorted crazieswho want to join in.  Espescially at Will, for I have it on good authority he is one of the worst Greyfaces.  

Let there be be no let up.  Unleash the most creatively destructive forces of the Goddess herself!  No target is out of bounds, no jake taking it too far. Be sneaky, remember, there are no laws to stop the best jakes. To paraphrase Nietzsche, this is beyond Law and Criminal.  

We have the enemy in sight.  What are you gonna do about it?

East Coast Hustle

SCRIBE = ROGUE UNDERGROUND DEMI-ARMY EQUIVALENT OF TOM BRADY

EVERYONE ELSE = ROGUE UNDERGROUND DEMI-ARMY EQUIVALENT OF BRIAN BOSWORTH

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

No shit, Sherlock.

8)

I have jakes planned, but they are still in the "idea" phase.
And thanks for reminding me, I'm all out of Popecards.

doesn't know or care who those two guys stabby mentioned are...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Tom Brady = Some NFL dude ,ÄúHe has the ability to make everyone else around him cool.,Äù8)

Brian Bosworth = brash, arrogant, annoying and a total and complete bust as a professional football player.

I think McStab is possesed by Chef too.  All caps, see?  Anyway, must go back to glueing pennies onto doors while the security move ono the next area of the Halls.....

East Coast Hustle

oh, and BTW, if anybody finds themselves in Bangor in the next few days, don't bother trying to put coins in any parking meters...

:lol:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

agent compassion

So what night did you have in mind there Sherlock?

Cain

EVERY NIGHT!  Each night is a new one, after all.  I doubt anyone could actually carry out 1001 jakes in a single night, but that gives a target and means you can start anew each night with the target in mind.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Stabby McTurd is upset because the Boz Pwned seattle...

See he wasn't a Football player people... he was a law student.

Contract law in fact.

an definetly not an actor.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

agent compassion

Hey, what if we got 1001 people to pull off a jake in one night?

8)

Bob the Mediocre

I need to get some superglue. Maybe then I'd be able to get things to stick to the ceiling.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

East Coast Hustle

I just made a big batch of homemade napalm...the jaking possibilities are endless...

8)