News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

/observation

Started by MMIX, July 21, 2010, 02:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

I met the Buddha on the road
He was shagging a ladderback chair.
I carefully considered whether I was obliged to kill him
but, on balance, I decided that he was dead in the water anyway.
So I just went on my way -
But I've never looked at chairs in quite the same way . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cramulus

are you talking about that chairfucker kerry thornley?   :lulz:

MMIX

Who else? The mad furniture-fucker himslef
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!