News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

kill aini

Started by hateful plaster, February 24, 2005, 06:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

No, I don't. I find some of your posts to be insightfull. Its only when you start trolling or post useless, mindless drabble that doesn't benifit Chaos or anyone, for that matter. That goes for everyone on this board.

I think I am going to write a rant....
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zakari
I think I am going to write a rant....

Careful with that, Little Billy.  That can be dangerous.

TGRR,
Is telling you to be careful, not telling you not to do it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

saint aini

This reminds me of Don Mclean's American Pie.

Hey Rog, want to catch a  San Fran bound train with me?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ainiThis reminds me of Don Mclean's American Pie.

Hey Rog, want to catch a  San Fran bound train with me?

Why not?

It's not like I can escape this wretched town, any other way.  I frickin' made it all the way to Mexico, but events drew me back to this shithole.

San Fran doesn't sound too shabby, this time of year.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

saint aini

Bye, Bye Principia Discordia!

We'll forget to write from Alcatraz.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

slothrop23

wheres the discord these days. everyone takes thing a little personally. its not as if i threatened to kill anyone...is it?  i think that according to the things i've read on this forum, people do have a reasonable clue. but thats no excuse for crap trolling. and it is crap. but then that as i remember is discord, which is a good thing. not many people know anyone else personally here. whats the big deal.

im dead by the way.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: slothrop unloadedwheres the discord these days. everyone takes thing a little personally. its not as if i threatened to kill anyone...

Why do you hate sunny days, and long walks in the park?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ainiBye, Bye Principia Discordia!

We'll forget to write from Alcatraz.

Alcatraz?

My sainted mother always said I'd wind up there...

slothrop23

good luck rog. would you like me to send you some armbands. or a tram pass?
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: slothrop unloadedgood luck rog. would you like me to send you some armbands. or a tram pass?

How about a file in a cake?

Bella

Not to mention shark repellant for when you make your great escape to shore.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomNot to mention shark repellant for when you make your great escape to shore.

Unnecessary.  Even sharks won't kill me, when I ask them to.

How is DS's arm?  She okay?

Bella

She's okay considering. They won't be putting a cast on the arm until Monday after the swelling goes down. And her poor little hand is black and blue. But she went to school yesterday, so that was a good sign.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomShe's okay considering. They won't be putting a cast on the arm until Monday after the swelling goes down. And her poor little hand is black and blue. But she went to school yesterday, so that was a good sign.

She whack the other kid with her cast? :twisted:

Malaul

no, but im sure she will
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock