News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Epistle Two: On the Revolution.

Started by LMNO, February 25, 2005, 06:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

To arms! To arms!  A cry is raised.  A hue soon follows, and many are caught up in its wake.  The wave crashes over the temporal landscape, as the washed masses throw wrenches into everything they find.

Crash!  Crash!  sound the gears of society.  The cogs pause, hem, haw, and move on.  The meters are fixed, the tire is patched, and the tear in the social stocking is patched with nail polish.  Frustrated the masses slump, moan, and mutter, for what they see around them has not change it has adapted, it has overwhelmed, overcome.  The gray existence bleaches out the color of those who leave their hands in too long, searching for the lynchpin, the lever that pulls it apart.

Hold!  Hold!  For like the synchroweb that  binds the cosmos into an Erisian orgy of energy, the social fishing net which catches the souls of the unwary has no middle.  There is nothing to pull, there is nothing to burn.  Its very intangibility is the briar rabbit that lures rebels into its midst, down a cul-de-sac, and then bores them into submission with taxes and political speeches.

Go back!  Go back!  Heed the call of your mind!  What is in front of you is not in front of you,Äîit is inside you.  The grey wash that seals your eyes like a cataract comes from within!  The Man that holds you down and forces you to submit is your own Monkey of Mediocrity.  The prison has no door, because it has no walls, because it does not exist!  The sun is out, the moon is brilliant, the trees call to you from the plains.  You do not hear, for your ears are filled with the burning of your Will, a Will that runs hot but has no vent.  You consume, but you do not turn.  You spin, but you do not spiral.  You burn, but you do not bleed.

Rise up!  Rise up!  and step sideways into the antechamber.  The mirrors are different here, and your choice is now.  The bland, the ordinary, is only as far away as your next thought, and the prisms beckon you from just behind your eyes.  You fight others, thinking them to be oppressors, but we are you, and you are us, and you only fight your conceptions of us, as we you.  But the self-destructive is ultimately self-defeating, as we cannot win in a battle with ourselves.  

Create!  Create!  We think ourselves to be creative, yet we destroy in the name of freedom more often that we admit.  The non-prophet said that Destruction is not the same as Chaos; we remember that Chaos is All, anything else are subjective rationalizations made in an attempt to function.  And if All is Chaos, then the first distinction is that of creation and destruction.  Move towards the completion of the Great Work, sidestepping the petty 4D squabbles surrounding you.

To Bliss!  To Bliss!  St Campbell had it right.  When one is capable of choosing one,Äôs life, that includes the maps s/he uses.  It is not hiding to refuse the hold the Grey world attempts to impose.  It is not escapism to steal the powers of guilt an obligation back from the overlords.  Because You are the only Overlord.

Free Your Mind, and Your Ass Will Follow.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOunding you.

To Bliss!  To Bliss!  St Campbell had it right.  When one is capable of choosing one,Äôs life, that includes the maps s/he uses.  It is not hiding to refuse the hold the Grey world attempts to impose.  It is not escapism to steal the powers of guilt an obligation back from the overlords.  Because You are the only Overlord.

I refute it thus:

OTTAWA (CP) - The United States will decide when to fire missiles over Canadian airspace whether Canada likes it or not, says America's ambassador.

The blunt warning from Paul Cellucci came minutes after Prime Minister Paul Martin announced Thursday that he will not sign on to the controversial U.S. missile defence program. "We will deploy. We will defend North America," Cellucci said.

"We simply cannot understand why Canada would, in effect, give up its sovereignty - its seat at the table - to decide what to do about a missile that might be coming toward Canada."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2005/02/24/941137-cp.html
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Such an event affects me little.  It affects the world little.  Small men, making power plays, trying to convince the world of their might.  Pens, paper, words; what power have words, if you have found your Bliss?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOSuch an event affects me little.  It affects the world little.  Small men, making power plays, trying to convince the world of their might.  Pens, paper, words; what power have words, if you have found your Bliss?

Well, okay.  But they have the guns, and they have shown that they are not bothered in the least by using them.

It's hard to be enlightened, when you're dead.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Who is attacking you?

Who is threatening you?  How?  Intimidation? Threats? From where comes the power of intimidation?  Be it not from inside?

Cain

Quote from: LMNOWho is attacking you?

Who is threatening you?  How?  Intimidation? Threats? From where comes the power of intimidation?  Be it not from inside?

No, it comes from people putting a gun against your head.

LMNO

Who has put a gun to your head?

No, really.  Put aside your grand conspiracies, and tell me if anyone recently has threatened you with a gun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOWho has put a gun to your head?

No, really.  Put aside your grand conspiracies, and tell me if anyone recently has threatened you with a gun.

Well, of course.  It's all about ME.

As long as *I* don't get hurt, nothing else matters.

Cain

I got threatened with an ASBO and prison would follow from that.  Worse than a gun, I think.  And I wouldnt take it seriously if the State didnt have the power to back it up.  And that power essentially comes down to violence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kensei

I got threatened with an ASBO and prison would follow from that.  Worse than a gun, I think.  And I wouldnt take it seriously if the State didnt have the power to back it up.  And that power essentially comes down to violence.

I have a lot of fun getting on airplanes, it turns out.

Cain

ASBOs are good fun.  Police issue them without recourse to the courts, putting whatever restrictions they like on your movements.  And if you break it, then it a very serious crime.  Far worse than all these muggings and burgalries lately.

What did you do to get on the list?

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

You read, but jump away from the truth.

The "refutation" you have posited is an announcement, a power grab, a shift of temporal reality.  No one has died because of this.  Your fear of the words our government uses cowers you, makes you want to strike helplessly at the system, a system that will envelop and smother your paltry rebellion, like a dog on a chain that continues to leap, even as it is being choked.

It entices you to strike, then will use your violence as proof that they were right, all along.  Unlock your mind, my friend.  You are scaring yourself to death.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KenseiASBOs are good fun.  Police issue them without recourse to the courts, putting whatever restrictions they like on your movements.  And if you break it, then it a very serious crime.  Far worse than all these muggings and burgalries lately.

What did you do to get on the list?

I think my letter to Bush that started "Dear Pigfucker" pushed me over the top, though, to be honest, I'm not really sure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

You read, but jump away from the truth.

The "refutation" you have posited is an announcement, a power grab, a shift of temporal reality.  No one has died because of this.  Your fear of the words our government uses cowers you, makes you want to strike helplessly at the system, a system that will envelop and smother your paltry rebellion, like a dog on a chain that continues to leap, even as it is being choked.

It entices you to strike, then will use your violence as proof that they were right, all along.  Unlock your mind, my friend.  You are scaring yourself to death.

Actually, no, I'm just getting really, really pissed off.

LMNO

Indeed.  What was done to put you on such a list?  Striking out blindly aginst the system, perhaps?

Youu both seem like the kind of people who would punch a cop to display your contempt, and then complain when they arrest you.