News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

209thw0irng092h4gij LOVE!

Started by Zurtok Khan, February 26, 2005, 06:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

It's not real. Not a fucking bit. Get over it. It's not real. I don't know why I'm bringing these pixels to life. It's such a fucking weird illusion. No, thats a fucking lie. It's all a lie. I think I'm over it though. There's no machine, nothing to fight against. There is no self, nothing to fight with. There is nothing. Not even this energy I'm feeling at the moment. I think therefore I am is complete bullshit. I am, and I am not. Thats all there is, nothing more difficult then that. I am, and I am not, all at the same time. Nothing more simple then that. Yes, I'm tripping. I haven't had any drugs tonight. Life it'sself is a drug, thats the point of it. Life is the most addictive drug, thats why we're so attached to it. We can't even bare to see other people die, why are we so attached to life? I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. Thats it. Blow on the fucking hot coals of life and let it ignite. You are the life breath, the divine awakening. You are not anything I just said. That would be a lie, but you are, and you know it. There is nothing else. No, you don't know it at all!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Ben

B_M_W

I am Thee, and Thee are me, and we are all One.

*Plays a single note on the guitar and bows*
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Horab Fibslager

it may be pixels, but there are people onthe other side.

shit happens andreality is what is. it's crazy i know. whatever.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

I thought you were the walrus.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.It's not real. Not a fucking bit. Get over it. It's not real. I don't know why I'm bringing these pixels to life. It's such a fucking weird illusion. No, thats a fucking lie. It's all a lie. I think I'm over it though. There's no machine, nothing to fight against. There is no self, nothing to fight with. There is nothing. Not even this energy I'm feeling at the moment. I think therefore I am is complete bullshit. I am, and I am not. Thats all there is, nothing more difficult then that. I am, and I am not, all at the same time. Nothing more simple then that. Yes, I'm tripping. I haven't had any drugs tonight. Life it'sself is a drug, thats the point of it. Life is the most addictive drug, thats why we're so attached to it. We can't even bare to see other people die, why are we so attached to life? I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. Thats it. Blow on the fucking hot coals of life and let it ignite. You are the life breath, the divine awakening. You are not anything I just said. That would be a lie, but you are, and you know it. There is nothing else. No, you don't know it at all!

Nihilism roxors.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: McStabI don't believe in nihilism.

8)

:lol:

S'ok, because it doesn't believe in you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.