News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Let em all burn...

Started by Malaul, March 01, 2005, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I think Zurti issa male

I could be qwrong
but
Im 50% sure hes a boy
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!i forssee you malaul, at soem poitn tonight, you will take of your pants, you amy or may not later put on other pants, but eventually, possibly tomorrow, you definitely willl wear soem pants, which you will eventually take off. for as i have forseen it, so iit is written, so will it be.

...indeed, did many things come to pass.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!i forssee you malaul, at soem poitn tonight, you will take of your pants, you amy or may not later put on other pants, but eventually, possibly tomorrow, you definitely willl wear soem pants, which you will eventually take off. for as i have forseen it, so iit is written, so will it be.

...indeed, did many things come to pass.

i forsee you also takign off you pants at soem point in the future there mr el em en oh.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

The prophet speaks truly!

Hopefully, it will be after I get home, of course...

East Coast Hustle

that wouldn't be nearly as much fun...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

are you sayingthat you would pass up the chance to have 30 boobalicious babez0rz tear your pants off fro you on the way?
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Considering it's still snowing, and I would suffer unheard-of amounts of shrinkage, then yes.

Horab Fibslager

where's you sense of adventure? not temntion the sex wax principle. i eman 30 abbez0rz are definitely gonn melt soem of that snow rolling around and whatnot.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

::sees Horabs point::

I see you point.

::agrees with Horab::

I agree with you.

::takes off pants::

Hey.... where the gurlz at?

Horab Fibslager

except i never point!

haha!
Hell is other people.

LMNO

::is grateful Horab is not pointing & laughing::

Malaul

best birth control ever
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Some combination of lacking pants and being out in the snow is the real birth control.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"