News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Let em all burn...

Started by Malaul, March 01, 2005, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I,Äôm sick of your games
I am not in charge of your happiness
Don,Äôt base your happiness on things that I do
Go live your own damn life
This ones mine
Go buy your own
I,Äôm sick of being part of your mini-series of psycho-drama on the TV we all call Earth...
Who will do what to whom next week on WE SUCK AT LIFE!  DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Stop lying to your selves
Stop cheating on your soul
Stop trying to be something you aren't

From now on you,Äôre all on your own
You,Äôre all grown ups
Friggen act like it

<gets off soap box>

thanks I needed to get that out there...

::stomps off to the bar::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: MalaulI,Äôm sick of your games
I am not in charge of your happiness
Don,Äôt base your happiness on things that I do
Go live your own damn life
This ones mine
Go buy your own

Snip
<gets off soap box>

thanks I needed to get that out there...

::stomps off to the bar::
Great googly mooglies  :shock:  :?  :shock:

You had me at the beginning, I swear I said that to someone at some point in my life, almost word for word, but then you seemed to get angry and you lost me a little, I'll meet you at the bar.  :?  :shock:  :?

Horab Fibslager

i'll be at the pub as soon as i get my pants on here.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

how can you be the ocacle of no pants if you have pants on?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaulhow can you be the ocacle of no pants if you have pants on?

becaus eof this:

i forssee you malaul, at soem poitn tonight, you will take of your pants, you amy or may not later put on other pants, but eventually, possibly tomorrow, you definitely willl wear soem pants, which you will eventually take off. for as i have forseen it, so iit is written, so will it be.

see, 'm the orcale of no pants. i can also remove pants with a grin and a wink. :mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

You see, he takes pants from others, thus creating a state of "no pants" for THEM. Since his power is creating the no pants state for others, he is the oracle of no pants.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Malaul

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Coito ergo sum

Horab Fibslager

my reproductive organs are aroused by your rolly eyes.

lol.

soemobody who posts at this forum is wearing no pants right this very moment!
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

Quote from: supermansoemobody who posts at this forum is wearing no pants right this very moment!

I'm wearing yes pants.   8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

saint aini

Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!my reproductive organs are aroused by your rolly eyes.

lol.

I'm not wearing any pants... I prefer skirts.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: MalaulFrom now on you,Äôre all on your own
You,Äôre all grown ups
Friggen act like i

A-fucking-men.

PS. I'm not wearing any pants.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Me neither, but I am wearing shorts :wink:

aini, orifice of sheep

Quote from: aini, orifice of sheep
Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!my reproductive organs are aroused by your rolly eyes.

lol.

I'm not wearing any pants... I prefer skirts.
I don't need any sticky tape... I prefer velcro gloves.
Mmmmmm sheep and velcro. fuzzy navel...

Zurtok Khan

Nice soapbox, mind if I borrow it once I find something to feel mad about?  Might take me awhile, but I'll find it.

Ohh, and Horab, is that picture under your name of you?  Cause if it is I command you to stop smoking and come have a good fuck with me, cause you're cute =)
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

tha tis me and i enjoy smoking, on accountit'scool and whatnot. yes. ok are you hawt, cuz if youare i'm cool with that, as long as you are a girl that is also hawt, andall that, but sure.
Hell is other people.