News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

CHEF SUCKS!

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 01, 2005, 12:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyThe above was me, I have no idea how I got logged out :roll:

Chef???  BEHAVE YOURSELF, YOU TONGAN SAVAGE!

::beats chef with a Samoan warclub::
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyThe above was me, I have no idea how I got logged out :roll:

Chef saw what happened to aini, didn't he?  Well, I'm not sure what happened actually, she seems to have disappeared again, hmm... maybe her hard drive burst into flames or something :shock:  :?  :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Chef saw what happened to aini, didn't he?  Well, I'm not sure what happened actually, she seems to have disappeared again, hmm... maybe her hard drive burst into flames or something :shock:  :?  :twisted:

I just use habanero peppers to calm Chef down.

Mostly.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Mostly.
That mostly calms him down, or that is what you use, mostly.  Because I am pretty sure that would not calm me down.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Mostly.
That mostly calms him down, or that is what you use, mostly.  Because I am pretty sure that would not calm me down.[/quote]

You just have to give the savage a taste of the glory that is habanero.

He gets the idea fast.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCBut not as much as aini!

What an amazing coincidence.

http://principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4256

Why must you test?

Chef actually doesn't suck. He just needed some habaneros.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCBut not as much as aini!

What an amazing coincidence.

http://principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4256

Why must you test?

Chef actually doesn't suck. He just needed some habaneros.

On a daily fucking basis.  You have NO idea what it's like when a 320 Lb Tongan gets an habaneros jones.

I find myself driving the van to La Chiquita Mexicana grocery store in the middle of the night.  Scary neighborhood, but it's the only place open at that hour that has them fresh.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

The things we do to stay alive.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCThe things we do to stay alive.

Troof.  You wouldn't believe the looks I get from the locals...stumbling through a Mexican supermarket dragging a 20 Lb warclub, and mumbling about teef and baggies.

Anyone else would be locked up, but they know me.  They are my people.

Chef

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCThe things we do to stay alive.

Troof.  You wouldn't believe the looks I get from the locals...stumbling through a Mexican supermarket dragging a 20 Lb warclub, and mumbling about teef and baggies.

Anyone else would be locked up, but they know me.  They are my people.

MY PEEPS NOW.

CHEF D,
IS QUETZALCOATL.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That can suck.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT Huitzilopochtli, man. Watch out.