News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

ITT, Chef and I review poor political decisions.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 01, 2005, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

- Roger:  Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sex with that woman".

- Chef's response:  "FOOL SHOULD HAVE SAID, 'FUCK YOU, I'M SICK!', AND THEN HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THE HAMMERTIME DANCE ON ORRIN HATCH'S SKULL."

<----Clinton
<----Orrin Hatch.

Chef and I will now give the correct response to any bungled political situation you can think of.  Please note that Chef isn't actually LOOSE, I just thought it would be nice to let him spew his crap in a more controlled fashion than normal (and, in return, have a little less random noise in my head).

TGRR & Chef,
Best political team since Carville and Begala.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hoshiko

Great political mistakes:

Margaret Thatcher and the Poll Tax.

Letting CHEF loose in any capacity.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Oracle O SwitchingToGeicoGreat political mistakes:

Margaret Thatcher and the Poll Tax.

Roger:  "Her popularity finally declined when she introduced a new tax, the Community Charge, to pay for local government which opponents called the poll tax, and the Conservative Party began to split over her sceptical approach to European Economic and Monetary Union. Her leadership was challenged from within and she was forced to resign in 1990. In 1992 she became Baroness Thatcher, and her direct political work limited to membership of the House of Lords and as head of the Thatcher Foundation."

Chef's response:  "THA HONEY SHOULD HAVE BECOME A BARONESS FIRST, AND THEN BEHEADED ANYONE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THA POLL TAX.  D/N/T."

Quote from: Oracle O SwitchingToGeico
Letting CHEF loose in any capacity.

Roger:  Letting Chef barf a little...proper venting, or tragic mistake?

Chef's response:  "WORST MISTAKE SINCE YOU WENT TO SUPERCUTS, SON!"

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ghost of ScribeGermany invading the Soviet Union in 1941

Roger:  Did Hitler allow his generals to fatally delay Operation Barbarossa, or did he attack too soon...or should he have never attacked Russia at all?

Chef's response:  "DUMBASS OPIE SHOULD NEVER HAVE TESTED AFTER MAY.  HE WAITED TOO LONG, AND GOT BOGGED DOWN BY GENERAL WINTER (WHO WOULD FUCKING ANYBODY), AND STALIN SENT HIM HOME WIFF HIS TEEF IN A BAGGIE.  HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED EARLIER, AFTER SENDING BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN SPLIT STALIN'S DOME.  MORAL OF THE STORY: STEP HARD, OR DON'T STEP AT ALL, SON."

Zurtok Khan

I HATE ORIN HATCH.

What a fucktard.  Someone please assassinate him.  He's worse then John Kerry or GWB could ever be.  Mainly because he's a mor(m)on.

Just saying.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ?War in Iraq

Roger:  What was the principle mistake made concerning the war in Iraq?

Chef's response:  "WHEN YOU STEP, YOU BRING LUNCH OR DON'T STEP AT ALL.  THA CHIEF OPIE IN CHARGE NEVAH SHOULD HAVE INVADED WIFFOUT A BETTER POST-WAR PLAN THAN '...THEN IRAQ WILL SPONTANEOUSLY TURN INTO OHIO, AND THEY'LL ALL WAVE AMERICAN FLAGS AND THROW ROSE PETALS'.  CHEF KNOWS THAT ANY PLAN THAT INVOLVES THE WORDS 'THEN THE POPULATION WILL RISE UP TO SUPPORT US' IS GONNA LEAD TO A LOT OF TEDDY BEARS AT GHETTO SHRINES.   THEN THA TARD ACTS LIKE THA "ELECTION" SOLVED EVERYTHING.  WHY ARE OPIEZ SO FUCKING STUPID?"

Roger:  So, the mistake wasn't the war itself, but rather the execution of that war?

Chef's response:  "HELL NO, YUO MORAN!  ANY NATION THAT GETS ITSELF INVOLVED IN A WAR THAT HAS NO OBJECTIVES DESERVES THA BROKE-ASS JAW IT GETS.  DUMBASS OPIEZ THREW AWAY THA MYTH OF THE INVINCIBILITY OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY, AND NOW EVERYONE AND THEIR GRAMMA WANTS TO TEST."

AMERICA = +

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

What post war plan?  Chef made a funny  :shock:  :twisted:

Quote from: CHEFDUMBASS OPIEZ THREW AWAY THA MYTH OF THE INVINCIBILITY OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY
Didn't that get thrown away in Southeast Asia about (looks at watch) 30 years ago this April?  Oh fuck.  April is going to be a bad month this year.  Flashback nightmares at my house  :twisted:  Fucking military :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyWhat post war plan?  Chef made a funny  :shock:  :twisted:

I think that was intentional.

Fuck, I edited the above, more for you to  :roll:  about :roll:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Didn't that get thrown away in Southeast Asia about (looks at watch) 30 years ago this April?  Oh fuck.  April is going to be a bad month this year.  Flashback nightmares at my house  :twisted:  Fucking military :twisted:

Roger:  Let's ask Chef.

Chef's response:  "TROOF.  BUT OPIEZ - AND THA WORLD - FORGOT ABOUT ALL DAT AFTER DESERT STORM.  WHAT THE MORANS DIDN'T REALIZE IS THAT THE AMERICAN MILITARY WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO FIGHT INSURGENCIES...IT WAS DESIGNED TO FIGHT THA SOVIETS.  SO THE DUMBASSES FELT ALL INVINCIBLE AGAIN, AND GOT FUCKINGED HARD BY SADR AND ZARQAWI...AND THEY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET."

This reminds me, I have some books in my trunk.  

Plan of Attack

and a couple of other ones.  Anyone want them?  I think there are 3, so the first 3 people to PM me can fight over them.

Efrim

Chef, what should be the first steps towards re-vitalizing the inner city and ultimetly decreasing crime and poverty?
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimChef, what should be the first steps towards re-vitalizing the inner city and ultimetly decreasing crime and poverty?

Roger:  Chef?

Chef:  "THIS THREAD IS FOR REVIEWING PAST POLITICAL ERRORS, FOOL!  DON'T MAKE ME TAKE YOU TO THA HOUSE!"

Roger:  Perhaps, Efrim, if you could put that into a question more fitting to the thread?

TGRR & Chef,
Kinda like Alec Guinness working with a pit bull.