News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

ITT, Chef and I review poor political decisions.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 01, 2005, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efrim

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: EfrimChef, what should be the first steps towards re-vitalizing the inner city and ultimetly decreasing crime and poverty?

Roger:  Chef?

Chef:  "THIS THREAD IS FOR REVIEWING PAST POLITICAL ERRORS, FOOL!  DON'T MAKE ME TAKE YOU TO THA HOUSE!"

Roger:  Perhaps, Efrim, if you could put that into a question more fitting to the thread?

TGRR & Chef,
Kinda like Alec Guinness working with a pit bull.

Clearly, I wasn't paying attention. Many apologies.

Chef, please speak on the destruction of the library of Alexandria.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: EfrimChef, what should be the first steps towards re-vitalizing the inner city and ultimetly decreasing crime and poverty?

Roger:  Chef?

Chef:  "THIS THREAD IS FOR REVIEWING PAST POLITICAL ERRORS, FOOL!  DON'T MAKE ME TAKE YOU TO THA HOUSE!"

Roger:  Perhaps, Efrim, if you could put that into a question more fitting to the thread?

TGRR & Chef,
Kinda like Alec Guinness working with a pit bull.

Clearly, I wasn't paying attention. Many apologies.

Chef, please speak on the destruction of the library of Alexandria.

Roger:  Well, Chef, what caused the burning of the library of Alexandria?  Popular myth states that it was burned by a Muslim army, whose general stated that "If the contents of the library contradict the Koran, they are blasphemous, and if they agree with the Koran, they are redundant.".

Chef responds: "THOSE PUNK ASS PTOLEMYS SHOULD NEVAH HAVE TESTED THA RAW FURY THAT WAS PBRUCE.  NUFF SAID.  OPIE."

Roger:  Are you suggesting that Bruce Spingsteen burned down the library of Alexandria more than 1500 years before he was born?

Chef responds:  "YUO GOT WAX IN YOUR EARS, BUKRA-BOI?  I SAID "PBRUCE", WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN A DISTANT ANCESTOR OF BRUCE.  EITHER WAY, THE PTOLEMYS SHOULD NEVAH HAVE STEPPED."

Roger:  Well, there you have it, Efrim.  Do never test the Pbruce.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Efrim

Fascinating.

Chef, please speak on the botched bay of pigs invasion.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimFascinating.

Chef, please speak on the botched bay of pigs invasion.

Roger:  The Bay of Pigs invasion...an unfortunate turn of events, or just cynical posturing by JFK?

Chef responds:  "WTF?  WHEN DID THEY INVADE LOS ANGELES?"

Roger: ...

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

here's one I'd like to see answered when I come in in the morning...

Chef, please give your thoughts on the inability or unwillingness of the Democratic Party to field a more palatable presidential candidate than John Fucking KERRY in an election year where anybody with an ounce of charisma would have carried the election handily?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio Calzoncilloshere's one I'd like to see answered when I come in in the morning...

Chef, please give your thoughts on the inability or unwillingness of the Democratic Party to field a more palatable presidential candidate than John Fucking KERRY in an election year where anybody with an ounce of charisma would have carried the election handily?

8)

Roger:  John Kerry managed to blow a lock on the 2004 election.  Was this because he, himself was inept, or did his handlers lead him astray?  Was there a better candidate?

Chef responds:  "JOHN KERRY IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL OPIE.  FACT:  HE COULDN'T GET LAID IN A MORGUE, AND HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN TO THA CLUB.  BUSH, ON THE OTHER HAND, WAS A PARTY ANIMAL FROM THE OLD SKOOL*."

Roger:  Who should the Democrats have fielded?

Chef responds:  "AL SHARPTON WOULD FUCKING ANYBODY.  HIM AND DEAN WOULD HAVE MADE THA UNBEATABLE TICKET.  AMERICA HAS HAD IT'S SHARE OF OPIEZ IN CHEAP SUITS.  WE NEED A BROTHA AND THA CRAZY WHITE BOY FROM VERMONT."

* = Harvard IS pretty old.

East Coast Hustle

fascinating....Bush actually went to Yale, BTW, but fascinating nonetheless...I not only would have voted for Sharpton, I would have volunteered for his campaign...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio Calzoncillosfascinating....Bush actually went to Yale, BTW, but fascinating nonetheless...I not only would have voted for Sharpton, I would have volunteered for his campaign...

8)

Roger:  Chef, you seem to have been mistaken about Bush's school.

Chef Responds:  "14TH AND MINNA, BITCH! WORST MISTAKE SINCE YOU WORE PLAID TO THA CLUB!"

Hoshiko

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.I HATE ORIN HATCH.

What a fucktard.  Someone please assassinate him.

Hey, I'm a 3rd cousin of his! We're family!

Which is why I should be the first to make an assasination attempt.

Regarding inner city revitalization, Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition: Mistake or no?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoshiko
Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.I HATE ORIN HATCH.

What a fucktard.  Someone please assassinate him.

Hey, I'm a 3rd cousin of his! We're family!

Which is why I should be the first to make an assasination attempt.

Regarding inner city revitalization, Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition: Mistake or no?

Roger:  Is Jesse Jackson a help or hindrance in urban renewal?

Chef responds:  "JESSE JACKSON IS TEH PIMP.   HE MIGHT NOT FIX THA CITY, BUT SURE AS HELL WILL POPULATE IT.  MAD PROPS FOR THA MAC DADDY!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio Calzoncillosfascinating....Bush actually went to Yale, BTW, but fascinating nonetheless...I not only would have voted for Sharpton, I would have volunteered for his campaign...

8)
Bush went to Harvard and Yale, so what, he still never learned to be a decent public speaker  :roll:

East Coast Hustle

Bush didn't have the "legacy" angle at Harvard...I refuse to believe they would have let him in unless you provide proof...

8)

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio CalzoncillosBush didn't have the "legacy" angle at Harvard...I refuse to believe they would have let him in unless you provide proof...

8)

I hate you for making me go to that website, I feel like I need another shower, ew

East Coast Hustle

how is that proof of Bush atending Harvard?

8)

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio Calzoncilloshow is that proof of Bush atending Harvard?

8)
Did you click the link?