News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

ITT, Chef and I review poor political decisions.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 01, 2005, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnimbley

Roger, please ask Chef if Caesar had worn a tutu to the Senate that
morning if the course of Western civilization would have been changed
and we would all be worshipping the Greek/Roman pantheon today?

LMNO

Dear Roger and Chef:

Is the media to blame for Howard Dean's pummeting numbers after the "scream" incident, or was there more nefarious work going on?

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

What about Abu Gahrib, Roger and Chef?

I know I didn't spell that correctly. Who cares?
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: gnimbleyRoger, please ask Chef if Caesar had worn a tutu to the Senate that

I worship the Greco-Roman pantheon already :(
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

fluffy

are you all?
all there is?
glad to meet cha
i'm fluffy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNODear Roger and Chef:

Is the media to blame for Howard Dean's pummeting numbers after the "scream" incident, or was there more nefarious work going on?

Roger:  What WAS Dean's biggest mistake?

Chef responds:  "DEAN IS THA STOOPIDEST OPIE OF 2004.  IF YUO = ANTI-CORPORATE MONOLITH, THEN YOU NEED TO STFU ABOUT IT UNTIL AFTER YOU ARE ELECTED.  DEAN ALSO WAS KNOWN TO HATE THA RAIDERS, WHICH DOOMED HIM.  EVERYBODY LOVES THA RAIDERS."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellWhat about Abu Gahrib, Roger and Chef?

I know I didn't spell that correctly. Who cares?

Roger:  What about Abu Graib?  Are you asking about the political ramifications higher up the feeding chain, or are you referring to the effect that the misdoings have had on the Iraqi political scene?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyRoger, please ask Chef if Caesar had worn a tutu to the Senate that

Roger:  Chef says that you should get a baggie.

Ben

What does CHEF have to say about the war on drugs?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What does CHEF say about the admission of California to the Union?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ben

We're detaching from the rest of the world anyways.  Something about Heaven or prairy squid, but most likely paradise.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ?We're detaching from the rest of the world anyways.  Something about Heaven or prairy squid, but most likely paradise.

Sure, just do like they did in Florida.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ?What does CHEF have to say about the war on drugs?

Roger:  Has the war on drugs been a success or a failure?

Chef responds:  "A TOTAL SUCCESS, OPIE!  THAT IS, IF YOU KNOW THAT THE "WAR ON DRUGS" IS, WAS, AND ALWAYS WAS INTENDED TO BE A WAR ON THE BILL OF RIGHTS.  D/N/T NANCY THE REAGAN!  CIGAW!

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO NOW IS KICK IN YOUR DOOR AND SCREAM "DRUGS"...AND THEN YOUR HOUSE IS GONE, YOUR CAR IS GONE, YOU'RE IN PRISON, AND YOUR LITTLE OPIE KIDDIES ARE FARMED OUT TO DCFS!  EVEN IF YOU'RE FOUND INNOCENT, GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK!  WHO VOTED FOR THIS?  THE SAME KIND OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR THA PATRIOT ACT!

AMERICA IS TOO STOOPID TO SURVIVE."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCWhat does CHEF say about the admission of California to the Union?

Roger:  Samuel Clemmens once said "America is tilted two degrees to the West, and all the loose nuts roll to California.  Thoughts?"

Chef responds:  "CALI IS ONE OF THE ONLY STATES THAT (USUSALLY) REMEMBERS THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAND OF THE FREE.  FREAKS, BALLERS, MUTANTS, AND TONGANS RUN FREE IN CALIFORNI-A...WHICH IS WHAT THIS WHOLE COUNTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE, BEFORE THA RELIGIOUS TARDS AND THA CHEAP HUSTLERS GOT AHOLD OF IT.  AND, OF COURSE, THA STOOPID OPIES WENT RIGHT ALONG WIFF IT, AND TURNED AMERICA INTO THA LAND OF "NO FUN".  I SHIT ON YOU ALL."

Cain

What do you think about the Hutton Inquiry and its findings, in particluar how this sheds light on how Tony Blair runs Government?