News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

ITT, Chef and I review poor political decisions.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 01, 2005, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ScribeWhat about Thatcher ignoring intelligence concerns about an invasion of the Falklands?

Roger:  Again, on Limey issues, I defer to Chef.

Chef responds:  "THATCHER TOTALLY FUCKINGED THE ARGENTINIANS, WIFF SATTELITE SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICANS.  WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OPIE?"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerChef responds:  "THATCHER TOTALLY FUCKINGED THE ARGENTINIANS, WIFF SATTELITE SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICANS.  WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OPIE?"

Indeed. <cough>General Belgrano</cough>

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slapdash & Cavalier
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerChef responds:  "THATCHER TOTALLY FUCKINGED THE ARGENTINIANS, WIFF SATTELITE SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICANS.  WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OPIE?"

Indeed. <cough>General Belgrano</cough>

Roger: .

Chef responds:  "WHO WON THA WAR, OPIE?  YUO WANT A WAR?  14TH AND MINNA.  BRING A NECKBRACE, AND SAVE THE EMTS THA TROUBLE.  WORST MISTAKE YOU MADE SINCE TAKING YOUR DATE TO BURGER KING, SON."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: ScribeWhat about Thatcher ignoring intelligence concerns about an invasion of the Falklands?

Chef responds:  "THATCHER TOTALLY FUCKINGED THE ARGENTINIANS, WIFF SATTELITE SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICANS.  WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OPIE?"

I mean the intelligence reports before she had to send a task force to pwn the Argies.  The one that said they were goign to invade, ocumenting the Argie Navy practising landing on the Falklands themselves weeks before.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerChef responds:  WHO WON THA WAR, OPIE? <snip>

Thatcher did. It got her re-elected. And that is the point. If the General Belgrano hadn't been sunk, who would have won the election?

I was agreeing with you...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slapdash & Cavalier
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerChef responds:  WHO WON THA WAR, OPIE? <snip>

Thatcher did. It got her re-elected. And that is the point. If the General Belgrano hadn't been sunk, who would have won the election?

I was agreeing with you...

Roger:  You should see what happens if you DISAGREE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scribe

I mean the intelligence reports before she had to send a task force to pwn the Argies.  The one that said they were goign to invade, ocumenting the Argie Navy practising landing on the Falklands themselves weeks before.

Roger:  Chef says to tell you that you should start picking out teddy bears for your ghetto shrine.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ScribeShit :cry:

You probably shouldn't have tested.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ScribeShit :cry:

You probably shouldn't have tested.

Sometimes its what they just have to to.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

B_M_W

What does CHEF think that is eventually going to happen to the US because of "our" insurrections against the rest of the world?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What does Chef think about the secret deal between Bush and Bin Laden to keep giving each other excuses to exist?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What does Chef think about the secret deal between Bush and Bin Laden to keep giving each other excuses to exist?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Irreverend Hugh, KSC