News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The truly evil thing about heroin is that it might NOT kill

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 02, 2005, 09:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

saint aini

I will, but I prefer to have an arrow to chase after rather than shooting in the dark.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Horab Fibslager

i knwo this from experiences in texas with cops(firsthadn and bystander) and academic debate in g/t. otherwise i wouldn'
t know where to look myself.

probaly controleld substance act?
Hell is other people.

saint aini

yea, I'll see what the web has on this matter.  After all, finding a way to legally get fucked by a pack of goats is a noble effort.

AINI IS A FAGGOT.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

agent compassion

Best way to do whatever you do is to do it at home, seems like the people who've been getting arrested lately for doing legal stuff did it while driving, it made them drive dangerously, and thus brought them to the attention of Officer Obie...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: agent compassionBest way to do whatever you do is to do it at home, seems like the people who've been getting arrested lately for doing legal stuff did it while driving, it made them drive dangerously, and thus brought them to the attention of Officer Obie...

that's teh egneral idea. unless you're living in a flop house.
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

Quoteunless you're living in a flop house.

in which case, you stop investing in highs for a while, save your cash, and move to a new place with more privacy. :)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

agent compassion

fluffy

Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!yep. if you are stoned on pain medication prescribed for you legally you cna be charged.

wtf?
being stoned is not an offense
being in possession on an illegal substance, even in the bloodstream, is
when they charge with drunk driving they don't charge you with being drunk
they charge you with having a blood alcohol level in excess of whatever the limit is
if you refuse the breath tester the law presumes your alcohol level is high
if you are driving recklessly they can charge you with reckless driving
but they can't charge you with having a reaction to a legally obtained substance

saint aini

Quote from: agent compassionNicotine.

Too addictive.

May I suggest

SUGAR
[Grabs his hand]

agent compassion

CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!
CAFFEINE!!!!!

saint aini

[Grabs his hand]

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: fluffy
Quote from: horab, oracle of nopants!yep. if you are stoned on pain medication prescribed for you legally you cna be charged.

wtf?
being stoned is not an offense
being in possession on an illegal substance, even in the bloodstream, is
when they charge with drunk driving they don't charge you with being drunk
they charge you with having a blood alcohol level in excess of whatever the limit is
if you refuse the breath tester the law presumes your alcohol level is high
if you are driving recklessly they can charge you with reckless driving
but they can't charge you with having a reaction to a legally obtained substance

public intoxication.

they can and will.
and do all the time.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

They can take you in on suspicion. But, unless they find actual use of
a substance, they have to let you go. At least that is the way it is
supposed to work in the states. In Canada I understand they read
you the following joke and if you don't get it they feed you to the
polar bears.

QuoteOn the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: gnimbleyThey can take you in on suspicion. But, unless they find actual use of
a substance, they have to let you go. At least that is the way it is
supposed to work in the states. In Canada I understand they read
you the following joke and if you don't get it they feed you to the
polar bears.

QuoteOn the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

aye, that's what they do, take ya straight to the hospital to get work done.

if memory serves this was even before th eok fed building bombing, which opened the door to openiong the door to the stuff teh 9/111 attack opened the door for.
Hell is other people.