News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 06:14:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 01, 2009, 06:12:04 PM
Quote from: la neige cône on August 01, 2009, 10:06:58 AM
now you know how i feel every week

Really?  Have we changed your posts?  Have we used the mod button on you for the purpose of "winning" an argument or just for our own amusement?

Uhh hate to defend yatto but I don't think that's what he meant at all.

Okay, or   :?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roaring Biscuit!

i think

Quotenow you know how i feel every week

was in response to:

QuoteI've forgotten most of that time period.

?

fomenter

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on August 01, 2009, 07:45:46 PM
i think

Quotenow you know how i feel every week

was in response to:

QuoteI've forgotten most of that time period.

?

:hippie:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

I was a different person back then.

Hell, I was a different person a year ago.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2009, 09:15:13 PM

I'm still as angry, bitter, and hateful as I was back then.  I've just gotten over the assumption that Discordians are somehow better than the rest of the primates...ergo, I am no longer surprised by pointless backstabbing, etc, and so I don't react like I used to.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

~gaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp~

CHEESE!!!!

Shit

So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 02, 2009, 08:34:15 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2009, 09:15:13 PM

I'm still as angry, bitter, and hateful as I was back then.  I've just gotten over the assumption that Discordians are somehow better than the rest of the primates...ergo, I am no longer surprised by pointless backstabbing, etc, and so I don't react like I used to.

I dunno...I can see a difference between you now and you in 2004-5...I'm not sure exactly what, or where I'd draw the line, but I'm pretty confident it is there.

Lots of people revised their basic assumptions after the civil war though, so its probably not that surprising.

East Coast Hustle

God, I just read this whole thread. I feel a little ill.

Though, at least I didn't say anything too terribly embarrassing in this one.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!